i need more help please help me out

Got questions? We got answers....
stomlinson

i need more help please help me out

Post by stomlinson »

i am taking the stock forks off my bike to send the triple clamps to RB for rework and finally get my 03 kx forks mounted before riding season hits. and while im on rb designs web sitei started reading about all the other mods he performs soooooo today i went and bought a FMF gold series fatty pipe and a boyseen rad valve. because the carb mod rb does works best with pipe and reeds. now i live in or near calgary alberta canada and the elevation here is about 2800 ft above i would apreciate any help with jetting i can get so my bike will have a pipe and silencer boyssen red valve and reeds,air box lid removed, uni filter, rb carb mod, and rb machined head has any one had all the work done as well and what jet sizes were used, also how good are these mods? is this going to be a totally different when this is all done? any feedback is apreciated thanks kdx riders
SS109
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by SS109 »

You will end up with more power everywhere from the RB mods. As for jetting, talk with Ron. He will get you jetted pretty close when he does your carb.
Youtube Channel: WildAzzRacing
AZ State Parks & Trails OHV Ambassador - Trail Riders of Southern AZ
Current KDX: '98 KDX220
Old KDX: '90 KDX200 -White/Blue
'11 GasGas EC250R
scheckaet
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by scheckaet »

best way to jet your carb
http://www.kdxrider.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1156
your bike will thank you :wink:
Slick_Nick
Supporting Member

Post by Slick_Nick »

I live in Calgary and have all the RB mods with a pipe, silencer, V-Force 3 reed system, and potted cylinder. You must live to the north or east if you're at 2800'. I jetted for 4000' and ended up with a 148 main, 38 pilot, and DEK on clip #3.
'00 KDX 220R
Slick_Nick
Supporting Member

Post by Slick_Nick »

Also, install a fresh top end and clean the KIPS and that thing will RIP!
'00 KDX 220R
stomlinson

Post by stomlinson »

Hey slick nick me and member K2J pistol are from reddeer, we r talking about next summer making the trip down to the us for the indawoods memorial ride would u be interested in coming down to? We will all split the fuel costs to get there. It will be an experiance of a life time
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

>|<>QBB<
SS109 wrote:You will end up with more power everywhere from the RB mods. As for jetting, talk with Ron. He will get you jetted pretty close when he does your carb.
I don't know about close

But he'll get you somewhere safe
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS