KDX Online Manual

Feedback on products.....
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

KDX Online Manual

Post by Indawoods »

I have been going through each section step by step and all I can say is BRAVO!
Pictures are clear and sharp, the explainations are very easy to interpet. The Electronics section is yet be completed but this is considered a living manual. Meaning it doesn't get outdated as information get's updated.

Well worth the price of admission. Check it out if you don't have a manual... you won't be sorry. :supz:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

How is the section from Fredette? Is it basically just a rehash of whats on his site?
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

It hasn't been added yet. I will let you know when it has been added.
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Here's a screen shot...

*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

Wow, thats pretty nice. This is just for H series KDX's right?
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Yes...

The smaller pics are links to larger pics that just pop up on the screen... it doesn't lose your place or open a new browser... pretty sweet!
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Looking deeper and longer into this manual... I wish this would have been around years ago. It is so clear and explained so much better than the Kawasaki version.
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

m0rie -

Using the Search function (try that with your softback manual! :mrgreen: ) I did find a section about suspension by Jeff Fredette.... talking about proper spring rates for weight and using Race Tech components and WER stabilizers. One cool thing about this online manual is the step by step on rebuilding shocks and forks... great pics and it shows it using Race Tech parts... Very Cool!
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****