Moose Sahara Pants and Jersey sizing

Got questions? We got answers....
gtoron

Moose Sahara Pants and Jersey sizing

Post by gtoron »

Question on how these run size size and what size to get.
I currently wear size 35/36 pants and a large in Polo shirts.
Do I order the same in pants and jersey?. I plan on losing another 10 lbs or so also. I found a good deal on the Sahara line and I think these are the ones I should get.

Thanks guys :grin:
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Buy at least one size larger.... unless you like the way you look in spandex! :mrgreen:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

I wear sahara gear. I agree with Inda and error on the side of caution; order large. They have adjustments. Remember too, you want room for knee braces, chest protector, lots of room to move around, etc. There are two exceptions to this rule with Sahara; gloves and riding shorts. Get riding shorts in the size you would normally wear undeerwear in and order gloves 1 size larger than what you think would be one size larger already. I don't know why gloves are ALWAYS so tiny!!!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
gtoron

Post by gtoron »

>|<>QBB<
Indawoods wrote:Buy at least one size larger.... unless you like the way you look in spandex! :mrgreen:
As a matter of fact I do look good in Spandex! :mrgreen:
AZRickD

Post by AZRickD »

I have bottom of the line Moose pants. To accomodate your legs, buy 2-inches bigger than your waist and be prepared to cinch up all the way.

Rick
motorhed220

Post by motorhed220 »

go to wherevere u buy your gear, "TRY ON" the pants and shirt that fit and feel the best, and proceed to buy them, thats what I find is the best alternative, take into accounte accessories (braces :? and other bells ands whistles :? ) and you should be fine.
Live to Ride, Ride to live!!!
gtoron

Post by gtoron »

>|<>QBB<
motorhed220 wrote:go to wherevere u buy your gear, "TRY ON" the pants and shirt that fit and feel the best, and proceed to buy them, thats what I find is the best alternative, take into accounte accessories (braces :? and other bells ands whistles :? ) and you should be fine.
That is the problem. I live on Long Island and we do not have a lot of shops that carry dirt equippment, and even if you find one they never have the brand you are looking for.
I travel for my job a lot, all over the east coast. You should see the trouble I am having finding an ARAI VX pro helmet. Nobody stocks them and you can't order on the net. I wanted to try one on before getting one.