Hi, my name is David

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
dave04kdx
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Hi, my name is David

Post by dave04kdx »

Hi All

I'm David. I live in Arizona about 40 miles south of Phoenix. I have been a KDX owner since 1987. I had an 86, 88 and now a 2004 KDX 200. I owned the 88 KDX for 11 years. I pretty much rebuilt the 88, everything except the bottom end. I sold the 88 to my brother about a month ago when I bought the 04. The C Model is still in my shop as my brother doesn't have room for it at his house, thats ok with me cause it is still close if I want to take it for a spin! :grin: I am not a KDX authority but have made my living most of my life as a mechanic/machinist. I worked on aircraft for 11 years and am currently maintenance manager of a manufacturing plant in the Phoenix area. Its good to see some familar names on the Woodsrider site. I love to ride and go at least twice a week in the Arizona desert, at least until it's all covered with houses!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Welcome David.... I think you will enjoy your time here. All the big names are here.... :? :lol: A lot of knowledge here and all these guys are great! If you would like to see something on this site that would make it better ... let me know! Glad your here.....
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Dittos Bud!
I envy anyone who's able to find time to ride that often. I'm LUCKY if I can ride once a month. Our snow season hit early and we went right from moon dust to 2 foot of power on the mountians around here almost overnight. Skiing is awesome though for so early in the season and I've already gone 4 times so far.
Check in often and congrats on the new bike.
dave04kdx
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by dave04kdx »

Hey Skipro3

Too bad about the snow already, unless you like to ski that is! I ride year around. Summers are a bit rough, I have to go out at the crack of dawn and be finished by 8:30 am. Late evenings in the summer are not too bad most of the time. Winters are great! The high today was around 70 degrees. The place where I live is outside of town. I can get home from work, get my bike and gear ready, ride down the street and hit the desert.
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Quit bragging, ya bum. :-) JUST kidding.

Welcome to the message board!
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

Welcome David!
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project