First post from Kansas

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
Jonesy

First post from Kansas

Post by Jonesy »

Hello everyone. First post , Few years ago I started thinking I was getting older thought I should slow it down a bit. Bought a KLR650 new edition .did a bunch of stuff to it and its a sweet bike. HOWEVER! I missed my CR . But had also been researching the kdx and wanted one . As I really didn't need a race bike . So yesterday I drove south of lawrence ks picked up this sweet 03 200h I think its H. pretty exited about it. Its prob due for a topend .had a bit of a rattle noise when I was warming it up to test ride but the noise went way while riding . KIPS rattle I read about maybe?

This moring I got it out ,and started messin got the air filter off cleaned it .its drying,, BUT there was a rats nest in the airbox lol .Funny the bike ran really well when I test rode it. the airbox lid is off .but I got it with the bike. id like to run with it on for water crossings .idk yet . Gonna check the plug color in a few . Not that it matters much ,but I got all the paperwork with the bike and title . Nice huh?
So anyhow gonna do some maintenance (sp) First and see what she needs replaced .pretty low hour bike so crossing fingers.
SO HI everyone glad to be here !. see if I can add a pic or two..
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: First post from Kansas

Post by KDXGarage »

Hi. Welcome to kdxrider. Congratulations on your new ride.

In the USA, the 1995-2006 models are the H series. They are nearly identical to the KDX220R, which was sold on the ISA from 1997 - 2005. It was the A series, as it was the first generation of that bike. H on the 200's because it had several earlier generations.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
Jonesy

First post from Kansas

Post by Jonesy »

Last edited by Jonesy on 04:42 pm Nov 11 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Jonesy

Post by Jonesy »

Jason wrote:Hi. Welcome to kdxrider. Congratulations on your new ride.

In the USA, the 1995-2006 models are the H series. They are nearly identical to the KDX220R, which was sold on the ISA from 1997 - 2005. It was the A series, as it was the first generation of that bike. H on the 200's because it had several earlier generations.

Thanks Jason . I guess I should have looked , It says the model on the owners manual and title . If you see the pics . You can see why im stoked :supz:
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

It just says "PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT TO ENABLE 3RD PARTY HOSTING".

You may want to host them somewhere else. As an additional option, for supporting members (minimum $5 donation to keep the site running and running ad free), the site offers a gallery to host your thread pics for kdxrider.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
bufftester
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by bufftester »

Welcome, nice bike. Lots of good info here for you.