dislocated shoulder

Causes and cures...
TopperHarley
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

dislocated shoulder

Post by TopperHarley »

I looped out an a hill yesterday. Hung on to the bike a bit too long in an effort to keep it from cartwheeling down the hill . I managed to get to the ground but dislocated my left shoulder in the process. I moved it back into joint ok and continued to ride with some pain but a flat front tire made me decide to wrap it up for the day. Just wasn't up for changing it. Probably a good thing because it hurts like hell today! Too bad I'm a lefty, Cant even go to my happy place. :sad: I really need to get this shoulder cut on. It comes out way too easy. I just fear going under the knife unless It is absolutely necessary. Hope everyone had a good Turkey Day. I'm heading to Moms house this afternoon for mine. :partyman:
If you run into Heidi, have her look me up in her little black book and give me a call.
Im feelin a little wild today.
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/GATEWAY2-STROKE
2005 KDX220 mine
2003 KDX220 mine(under construction)
1998 KDX220 1/2 Brother-in-laws, soon his own
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Allot of people get their shoulders operated on just to find out it doesn't do any good. Their shoulder still pops out just as easily as it did before. Not telling you what to do but a good shoulder harness will work better than any surgery ever will....
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
TopperHarley
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by TopperHarley »

shoulder Harness??
If you run into Heidi, have her look me up in her little black book and give me a call.
2005 KDX220 mine
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Yeah... like putting your shoulder in bondage... :mrgreen:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

thebleakness

Post by thebleakness »

At least have it checked out. My friend had a grade II AC separation and had he known surgery would have gotten him back on the bike much sooner. He still has pain from 6 months later. Supposedly there is this new AC surgery procedure that is amazing, 2-3 weeks recovery time and it's nearly as new as before.
radonc73
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by radonc73 »

That seems to come down pretty low on the bicep. Too low for a jersey to go over. Anyone use it?
Riding is living everything else, is just waiting.
Master of the casual pace
83 KDX 200
93 KDX 250
84 YTM 225 DX 3-WHEELER
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Actually it's this one .... the other one is for use with sholdamapads.... :mrgreen:

I think it would work with my jerseys.... they are pretty darn loose....

It's $120 ... cheaper than surgery to start with and if you have surgery... this will help reduce motion for recovery....

*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

TopperHarley
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by TopperHarley »

could you just wear it over the jersey? i was thinking of incorperating it with my chest protector somehow, maybe.

Ok, no more input, so is this thread already dead?

How bout some help here, ... when i sit on the commode, my scrotum gets wet.... Should I drain some of the urine and fecal matter out of the 5 gallon bucket :? ???? or just hold em up with a soup ladle?........No worries Y'all...I will have that out-house finished by spring...and Skipro3 gets the closest room to it. :mrgreen:
2005 KDX220 mine
IdahoCharley
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by IdahoCharley »

>|<>QBB<
TopperHarley wrote: How bout some help here, ... when i sit on the commode, my scrotum gets wet.... Should I drain some of the urine and fecal matter out of the 5 gallon bucket :? ???? or just hold em up with a soup ladle?........No worries Y'all...I will have that out-house finished by spring...and Skipro3 gets the closest room to it. :mrgreen:
ROLMAO - Very Sick - But Funny none the less!!!! Happy New Year!!
KTM 380EXC Mine
KDX 200 Mark's
TTR 125 L Wife's
KDX 200 Austin's
EC 300 Tyson's
WR430 Husky - mine