any given sunday

Causes and cures...
Six Guns Cycle

any given sunday

Post by Six Guns Cycle »

Hey guys, I went down hard yesterday, The front end washed out from under me in a long deep sand bed, naturally I was on the far end of the power ban I'm blaming it on a crappy front tire and the lack of a good stabilizer. my helmet took a good blow but served its purpose, I think a couple of ribs may be cracked but, I guess thats all just part of this hobbie we love so much, I will be riding again before the bones heal. :supz:
any suggestions on front tires in an intermediate to hard terrain? I like a bridgestone m101 but, I'm open to suggestions.
" I hate to advocate sex, drugs and rock and roll but, its always worked for me."

Hunter S. Thompson
KDX Butterfly
Queen B
Queen B

Post by KDX Butterfly »

Hope you heal up soon!
"If I were just two inches taller, I wouldn't be me." ~KDX Butterfly
220ripper
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by 220ripper »

i ride a maxxis maxxcross IT up front, has been a great tire
rbates9
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by rbates9 »

I have been pretty happy with the Michelin M12 front. They seem to bite good but don't last as long as some others.

Crashing sucks, good luck with the recovery.
Six Guns Cycle

Post by Six Guns Cycle »

Thanks guys, I went to the doctor today and confirmed it one broke and two cracked ribs, and a swollen spleen, yea, pain again, lucky me. lol Oh,well wasn't the first time I broke a bone on a dirt bike and prolly won't be the last, I'm takin guff from a lot of people after losing my brother on a dirt bike and then breakin ribs on mine but they will have to bury me on my green machine! I won't sale it for nobody :butthead:
" I hate to advocate sex, drugs and rock and roll but, its always worked for me."

Hunter S. Thompson