balance shaft bearings wanted

Discussion specific to KDX models not sold in the USA
kriss

Post by kriss »

my kdx 250 is all done after complete engine rebuild and collecting tomorrow but only thing they could not change was the balance shaft bearings as we cant get them in the uk so can anyone in the us help? guy says they only have slight play in them so not urgent :grin:
boghopper 250

Post by boghopper 250 »

Hi. You may have tried this already, but have you tried to size the bearings yourself and buy them from a bearing supplier. I do this myself on most of the bearings and seals I buy for my sr 250. I use bearing supplies online, they do an amazing range of bearings and seals. If you get a good set of digital calipers you cant realy go wrong.
kriss

Post by kriss »

boghopper 250 wrote:Hi. You may have tried this already, but have you tried to size the bearings yourself and buy them from a bearing supplier. I do this myself on most of the bearings and seals I buy for my sr 250. I use bearing supplies online, they do an amazing range of bearings and seals. If you get a good set of digital calipers you cant realy go wrong.
not really sure if garage who did rebulid job did in fact measure and try another source other than kawasaki uk but i would of done so that will be the next route , many thanks for your help and advice :grin: