what happened to my post?

Problems or Questions on General Forum Usage go in Here. (not bike related)
Andrew

what happened to my post?

Post by Andrew »

I'm a bit peeved! I registerd on your forum the other day, and posted some info about a fork mod I'd done. Now it is not there, and my profile says 0 posts. What's wrong? Did you delete it, or is it a glitch? If it was deleted, why?
Cheers,

Andrew
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Not deleted purposefully if it is deleted. The owner is going through an upgrade and has been having some minor problems. This is the only time the site has had any issues since I've been here, so bare with it the site will be back to normal before we know it, I'm sure. :wink:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

'nuff said....
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Ah, ok, that makes sense, I haven't been able to get onto this site for the last 3 or 4 days. Must have been something to do with the change over.
Cheers,

Andrew
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Trev,
I thought you where the only hot headed Aussie!!!

Andrew:
Welcome dude!!!! Glad you found us and posted too. Please repost the deleted one and we'll help you get on track with whatever is ailing your KDX.

Also, know this, it's a fun loving group here, we josh and kid each other like brothers. A real family here; disfunctional family but family none the less. I hope you are made to feel at home with us!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

skipro3 wrote:Trev,
I thought you where the only hot headed Aussie!!!
HOT HEADED !?!?!?! :shock: WTF I'm not $#@$%^ hot headed, what do you think I'm angry ?? HUH, who says I'm $#@$%@ angry ?!!?! HUH, HUH ?!?!?! $%@#$#@ %$@#%$#@^ ^%#^%#%$# !!!! :twisted: :razz: ARGHHHHHHHH Quick where's my pills ?!?!? Arrrrrr thats better. :lol:

Now what were we saying again ??? :rolleyes:

Oh yeah family !! Mmmmmm family.......

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

We're one big disfunctional family...did I mention that we put the FUN back in disfunctional? :lol:

-Maurice
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

KAY DEE EXER wrote:Oh yeah family !! Mmmmmm family.......
Cripes! I think I just wandered into Arkansas!! Stop thinking about me THAT way!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

skipro3 wrote:
KAY DEE EXER wrote:Oh yeah family !! Mmmmmm family.......
Cripes! I think I just wandered into Arkansas!! Stop thinking about me THAT way!
Be nice, thems my parents to now! :rolleyes:
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E