Am I The Only One ?

Problems or Questions on General Forum Usage go in Here. (not bike related)
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Am I The Only One ?

Post by jafo »

I E-mailed Indi and have'nt got a response yet. I could'nt even bring this site up until now. Now That I'm on here, it's extremley slow loading everything. I noticed there is alot of questions on the gallery so it sounds like the sites having problems. Hope it gets back to normal soon, I'm going through withdrawls! :sad:

Jon.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

It's being addressed...

Thanks,
Indawoods

PS... the reason I haven't responded is because I have been without power since 5pm last night. They just now have it restored.
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Fixed for now!

They say they know what it is and can fix it... but they don't know why it's happening. :?
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by jafo »

The Gallery is working great! It uploaded my picks quicker than it ever has! I'm still having some trouble on the forum though. It's still slow. When you replied to my E-mail, you said to empty my cache. You lost me there. What cache and how do I do this?

Why did you lose power? Bad storm? I know what it's like to loose power for an extended amount of time. I have grown to really dislike icestorms. :?

Jon.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

They are upgrading PHP so they say... my version hasn't changed so that's hard to believe. Just feeding me excuses but I won't let up on em! :twisted:

Had a big thunderstorm roll through a lot of horizonal trees out there...snapped a pole behind my house.... nature is a force to recon with!
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by jafo »

Yeh we had a storm like that last week. It reminded me of watching those Hurricane video's on T.V.. Tree's bent sideways and all.

Jon.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Been working with the server fellas and someone has been trying to flood the site. I'm trying to get them to give me the IP. :twisted:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

I wonder who that might be
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

This site is currently working faster than ever in my experience. I have only been on here since the beginning of November, though. :grin:
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128