PM's all gone.

Problems or Questions on General Forum Usage go in Here. (not bike related)
river
Supporting Member

PM's all gone.

Post by river »

Been away (actually paying attention to work instead of motorcycles for a while).

All my PMs are gone. No inbox or any box has anything in it. Was going to reply to atomicx with a question but no go.

Also tried searching for atomicx and got no hits. Maybe got the name wrong.

Was it something I said?

Thanks,
Jim
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

atomicx doesn't exist.

I checked your account and everything looks in order. Are you sure you didn't accidently delete any PM's you may have had or mistaken this forum for another? It has happened to me....
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
river
Supporting Member

Post by river »

>|<>QBB<
Indawoods wrote:atomicx doesn't exist.

I checked your account and everything looks in order. Are you sure you didn't accidently delete any PM's you may have had or mistaken this forum for another? It has happened to me....
Oh yeah, it's AtomicKDX, I sent him mail. I must have cleaned out my email. Thanks.

You won't stop offering your stator any time soon will you? I definitely want one but can't get one just now.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Not planning on it...
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "