Photo Gallery

Problems or Questions on General Forum Usage go in Here. (not bike related)
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Photo Gallery

Post by skipro3 »

How's about a photo gallery for posting photos from members here? Section it into areas such as bikes, riders, work related, maintenance, family, other things, etc. Not all those catagories, but you know what I mean.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Gotcha... but I'm working on the "it's a secret" spell checker right now.... that's next though! :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
bigal007

Post by bigal007 »

wats rong witt r spellin?
91 KDX200
dave04kdx
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by dave04kdx »

Vince

Thanks for getting the spell check feature up and running so quick. As you could tell from my posts in Wednesday nights chat, I need it badly.

David
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

I made Wednesday's Chat but it was 8pm Pacific by the time I logged on. Is there a way to archive the chat so late comers can review it?
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

It somewhat caches the chats.... but not by much.... Someone... could copy the session and post it... and then be deleted by the following weeks chat... I volunteer Jason! second? :roll:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

See Jason, I told you, you would be tagged for duties soon. You are too valuable and asset there buddy!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Thanks Jas.. You are SOOOO kind . You know I live in Australia and its a bit hard for me to convert times and all that technical stuff... Ya know ???

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

I am more of an ass sit. I can't break away too much from the Sunday night NFL game, though. I think the TV will break down if I stray too far from it.