contacting admin???

Problems or Questions on General Forum Usage go in Here. (not bike related)
streetcar2try

contacting admin???

Post by streetcar2try »

How can you contact the admin without being logged in? There's no link when it suggests, contact admin for password reset.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Look above... it says "Contact Us"
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
streetcar2try

Post by streetcar2try »

We looked. The only place I'd seen that link was near the donate tab while being logged in. There isn't one when logged off. We're trying to fix my sons new account. He posted once and now it won't allow him to log back on. He requested a new password but is says his acct is not activated. s/n SAPPER
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Forum etiquette is why his account was deactivated. He posted the very same post in 5 different locations on the forum. This constitutes spamming and I do not have time to track down this kind of stuff all day.

If his questions are posted in the correct forum, it will get answered.

I will reactivate his account but please educate him on proper forum etiquette.
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
streetcar2try

Post by streetcar2try »

Roger that. Thanks.
He did the same thing on my Thumpertalk account. I'm gonna bust his ass. :evil:
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

:lol:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****