Is There An..

Problems or Questions on General Forum Usage go in Here. (not bike related)
OLHILLBILLY
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Is There An..

Post by OLHILLBILLY »

"Ignore User" feature for this board? Is it a subscriber only thing, am I just missing it, or is there not one at all?
Thanks..
2004 KDX 200.. Coupla mods
2009 KX250F.. Track Star
2007 Hayabusa.. Street Madness
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

No such feature.... Sorry.... what did I do? :mrgreen:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
OLHILLBILLY
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by OLHILLBILLY »

Not you.. :grin:

A "brave behind the keyboard on the other side of the country" a** clown that writes a disclaimer in his profile as to why we should overlook and accept his pompous BS as OK and normal. Think about it a couple of seconds and you'll know who I'm talking about.
He hasn't crossed me personally (you'll see it if he does, trust me). I just don't like reading his demeaning, most of the time useless, replies to people's posts and questions. To the point of, why come here and go to extremes to restrain MY replies, when I can just go to TT and have a good time with everyone? So, it would be handy to just be able to block all his replies to everything ("ignore user" feature). Out of sight, out of mind.
What set this off you ask? Stopped in for the first time in a while today, and whatdya know? First post I go to, there is his highness talking down to someone. Remembered right away why I hadn't stopped in for a while.
Great forum you have for us KDX riders. Just needs that one extra feature to make it perfect.
2004 KDX 200.. Coupla mods
2009 KX250F.. Track Star
2007 Hayabusa.. Street Madness
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

>|<>QBB<
OLHILLBILLY wrote:Not you.. :grin:

A "brave behind the keyboard on the other side of the country" a** clown that writes a disclaimer in his profile as to why we should overlook and accept his pompous BS as OK and normal. Think about it a couple of seconds and you'll know who I'm talking about.
Somebody on this board? :?
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Julien D »

I have less of a problem with people here than on either other forum I visit. At least here the condescending is noted with a touch of humor. You have to be pretty bullheaded to get someone to really be rude to you here.
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

>|<>QBB<
juliend wrote:I have less of a problem with people here than on either other forum I visit. At least here the condescending is noted with a touch of humor. You have to be pretty bullheaded to get someone to really be rude to you here.
Yeah I was reading some 2stroke vs 4stroke thread somewhere the other day

:roll:
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Julien D »

hahaha. Pretty friggen ridiculous, no?
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

Place hasn't changed much

Same old spooge
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))