Account?

Problems or Questions on General Forum Usage go in Here. (not bike related)
canyncarvr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Account?

Post by canyncarvr »

What's that? I even looked on the KIPS Rattle page...

Income tax?

:hmm:

Consider the source
Using a perceived level of knowledge to boost my self worth.
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

bike profile: !clicky!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

It's for BEER!!!!! :lol:

If your real nice I might buy you one... or even better... you me!
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
kdxquebec
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by kdxquebec »

I'm drunk anyway.

PLZ 6%acl/vol and more.
'89 KDX 198cc '03 Gasgas Ec250 '13 Husaberg Te300
*CANADA* LEADING THE WORLD IN BEING JUST NORTH OF THE UNITED STATES.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Someone needs to buy me a beer so if I can see this thing is working! I can't buy myself one.... :evil:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

I gotta beer
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

I'm not showing you do.... :neutral:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

I've read this:
I have implemented a beer account on the site so if someone helps you out... you can buy them a beer! Kind of a nice jesture ...

It works like this...

Users can deposit, buy others beer, withdraw remaining cash using PayPal in which you have to deposit before you can withdraw.... Or if someone has bought you a beer.... you can withdraw it or use the credit toward buying someone else a beer! What do ya think? Cool huh! Razz

Also note that the ratio is 10 to 1! LW10 is $1, and LW100 is $10... confusing I know but until I can crack into it more... that's the way it is.

Thanks for your support and support others!

But I don't understand the whole point of it
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Well it's like this. It's real money. You can spread it around by buying others beer if they help you out... you can bank it and buy yourself some real beer by cashing out when you have enough....

Get it?
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

I think it's a great idea. I've helped out lots of folks so I think they should be paying it back now. So, WHERE THE HELL IS MY BEER MONEY?! hA!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

I removed it.... I thought the idea was great but some people couldn't quite get the jist of the whole thing. I hate having things on here that no one will use... just clutters up the place....
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

canyncarvr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by canyncarvr »

Maybe it would have taken some time...

I hadn't saved up enough money to buy ME a beer (from the store), let alone pay for someone elses.

Generally...folks aren't likely to pay for something they get for free anyway. There is a self-pruning effect that gets folks that aren't worth the trouble everything they deserve. ...been a couple of those of late. If I'm going to spend twenty minutes researching a question (that could have just as easily been done by the poster) just to get crap thrown at myself about it....it's easy enough to ignore 'em!

Consider the source

Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

I know what you mean....
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Well I can't ignore them. I gotta push their big red button!! Ha!

Anyway, beer on me at carvr's or Idaho. Which ever comes first. So, let me know when the season starts up there. I am ready!!!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

ALL the beer? SWEEEEET! :cool:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

canyncarvr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by canyncarvr »

Riding up this-a-way is coming up pretty quick. We've been riding most every weekend..but the weather has been iffy. It's getting into the 'God Hates Us' forecasts...Tues-Thurs sunny, beautiful...Fri-Mon...cold, wet, snow, rain, crap.

Don't know why that seems to happen 'bout every year...........

...well, 'ceptin for the 'Hates Us' part. :hmm: Mebbe it's just me....

Consider the source

skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

I now work a 4/10 schedule; 4 days a week at 10 hours a day. The twist is this;
A pay period is two weeks. first week I have Friday off. Second week I have Monday off. That makes a 4 day weekend for the first weekend and a two day weekend the second weekend. Every other weekend for me is a 4 day weekend. Add in a holiday that falls on the 4 day weekend and I get to choose Thursday or Tuesday to make it a 5 day weekend. Add 3 days of vaction to THAT schedual and I get 10 days off in a row for 3 days of vacation.

My 4 day weekend is this coming weekend, so every other weekend is 4 day. Plan accordingly when you want me to come up. Keep in mind, I have 2 grandkids due in April/May time frame though....
Jerry

Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Can I get an application? Seriously!
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

canyncarvr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by canyncarvr »

I'm not going to keep track of the seonds you so-called 'work' and the WEEKS you then get off...nor when your progeny whelps...nor any other excuse you care to come up with.

Other than freezing overnight and maybe a spit of rain here and there...the next week looks good.

On your way?

Check out accuweather........

Consider the source

skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

>|<>QBB<
Indawoods wrote:Can I get an application? Seriously!
They are on line. Check out http://www.smud.org

Then the careers tab. It's a great place to work. Well, actually, I hold a position. If they want work, that's overtime. If there's a problem with that, talk to my shop steward.
Personally, I like the SHIFT SENIOR POWER SYSTEM OPERATOR position. However, I'm a little concerned over that pay. It's only $65.16 per hour. However, they work a 3 day a week, 12 hour shift per week. Maybe.....

And carvr, you are jealous and that's just ugly! Gonna rain this weekend up your way. Next window is in two weeks.... However, it hit 70 at my house today. Rained Sunday so Georgetown ought to be perfect. Come down with Wib and m0rie!!
Jerry