Place for Ride Reports and/or Video

Problems or Questions on General Forum Usage go in Here. (not bike related)
Wudscrasher
Gold Member
Gold Member

Place for Ride Reports and/or Video

Post by Wudscrasher »

Hey, Inda! I think it would be cool to have a special thread for ride reports and pictures/video, that isn't regional. There aren't that many on the site to clog up one thread. I'm in the process of compiling this past years' pictures and video, and would like to share my experiences on my 220 with others, but don't want to stuff-up the General forum, which everyone reads. Hardly anyone posts to the regional riding areas or group rides forums. This would be a nice place for those of us 'videographers' (Like Wibby -- <shudder>) and photogs to place our creations. Something like "KDX Ride Reports, Pics, and Videos". Thanks!

--C.J.
2000 KDX220R

"Big air? I say keep it in the dirt - that's where the fun is. You want big air, kid? Pull my finger." -- Smooth Johnson, Master of the Berm
scheckaet
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: Place for Ride Reports and/or Video

Post by scheckaet »

>|<>QBB<
Wudscrasher wrote: This would be a nice place for those of us 'videographers' (Like Wibby -- <shudder>) and photogs to place our creations. Something like "KDX Ride Reports, Pics, and Videos". Thanks!
--C.J.
that and goofups too! :lol:
Wudscrasher
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Wudscrasher »

Oh, yeah....goofups a-plenty! Give us a forum! Wheeehooo! :supz:
2000 KDX220R

"Big air? I say keep it in the dirt - that's where the fun is. You want big air, kid? Pull my finger." -- Smooth Johnson, Master of the Berm
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

Like Wibby <shudder> ??

WTH is THAT 'sposed to mean? :?
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS
Wudscrasher
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Wudscrasher »

>|<>QBB<
Mr. Wibbens wrote:Like Wibby <shudder> ??

WTH is THAT 'sposed to mean? :?
Uhhhh....

This, maybe?:

Just sayin'... :grin:

I found a few other uses, non-dirtbike related, that this camera is good for...unfortunately, YFF will NEVER see it :evil:
Ever 'do it' with your helmet on?

--C.J.
2000 KDX220R

2001kdx
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by 2001kdx »

I agree. There have been plenty of thread where a few of those oregonians have posted ride reports with pics - good stuff, but there's plenty enough to make a section out of.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "