Chat Time Schedule?

Problems or Questions on General Forum Usage go in Here. (not bike related)
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Chat Time Schedule?

Post by skipro3 »

Hey Vince,
I was just thinking, how about a pre defined chat time? Something like, say a Monday evening 7pm Pacific Time where we could all plan on getting together to chat about what happened, riding wise, over the weekend as well as any other topic.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Hey Ski... there are two...count them two different chats on this forum, the one at the top for a quick chat with someone online at the time you are for quick questions. The second is linked within the Feeling chatty? thread. You guys can schedule any chat you want. I can put a catagory for chat sessions if you like, just let me know. It would be good to know that you have one scheduled and would be great for newbies! Would you like to take the ball and run with it? :cool:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

I would support a scheduled time for a regular style chat. I would suggest that it not be during Monday Night Football, though. I wouldn't care for a pre-set topic, though. Once there are way too many people to handle, then worrying about limiting a topic might be needed.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

How about on hump day.... Wednesday, 8PM Eastern Time. So, 7PM Central and 5PM Pacific. This works out kinda weird for some. Try the poll option to figure it out! Who wants to do the honors??
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Once we agree on a time, couldn't anyone get it started? I think a chat would be great. I used the chat function with a member and it worked flawlessly.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

I put up a new forum for polls, I posed the question as for and against. We can get an idea from there. But anyone can start one at will. I will not deny! :lol:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

I'd join you but I have not figured out how to put a 'puter on my Hyster yet :razz:
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

What?! You mean with all the imac, ipod, i(fill-in-the-blank), out there, none have wireless chat features?
I usually don't get home until after 5pm (around 5:30) so by then things should be good and heated up, discussion wise, that is.
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

What day and what time?

Post by KDXGarage »

Did anyone have any thoughts on what day and what time to have a chat?
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Check the top of this page... i.e... "Link to Wednesday Evening Chat Session" :mrgreen: Join when you can... we live in different time zones, so it will start when two people are in there and end whenever. I hope this is OK. :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

OOPS! :-) I will be there Wednesday evening. Thank you for the reply. I am sorry to have overlooked it.

Thanks.