Gallery Link

Problems or Questions on General Forum Usage go in Here. (not bike related)
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Gallery Link

Post by skipro3 »

I was wondering if there could be some sort of link from a user to their gallery. The gallery seems to be organized in the order the date that the individual gallery was created. I always seem to search the entire thing a couple times to find a specific user's gallery.
So, maybe a gallery button at the bottom of the post like the PM or Profile button. Or maybe a link in the profile to their gallery.
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Try this Ski....

[url=http://kdxrider.net/forums/modules.php? ... _album.php]GALLERY![/url]
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

It will show up as this in your sig...

GALLERY!
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

You can also use the search box and put the username or pic title in. For eg search KDXer or Indawoods or kips or autoclutch etc.

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

I see what your saying... I will see if I can hack it and make it work... no promises! :mrgreen:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Thanks Inda. I will add that to my sig line. But if it was a button at the bottom of the individual's post, then new users of your site would see it and use it more often. (I think)

****EDIT****
HOw about converting the BLOG button since you did away with the blog? I tried putting the link into my WWW button, but when I click on the button, it doesn't work. I just get an error page.
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!