May We Have A "Rockies" Chapter?

Problems or Questions on General Forum Usage go in Here. (not bike related)
Wudscrasher
Gold Member
Gold Member

May We Have A "Rockies" Chapter?

Post by Wudscrasher »

Hey, Inda! Just wondering if it would be too difficult to incorporate a Rockies heading in the Riding Areas? By having just West assumes CA, OR, WA, and possibly NV and AZ. I and others have a wealth of info on Idaho, Moab area, Wyoming and Colorado, of course. Just a thought. BTW, I am one of the few infrequent posters, but gleam a wealth of info from this site! Kudos to you! :supz: I am in the process of DS-ing my 220, and I got the KX rear fender and BD LED brake light assembly because I liked your setup. NICE! If you're ever in S. WY or N. CO, let me know. Singletrack heaven will be at your feet. :partyman:

--C.J.
2000 KDX220R

"Big air? I say keep it in the dirt - that's where the fun is. You want big air, kid? Pull my finger." -- Smooth Johnson, Master of the Berm
KDX Butterfly
Queen B
Queen B

Post by KDX Butterfly »

Hey Wudscrasher! I would love to get Inda and his brother to go to Colorado for some awesome riding. They just taught me to ride and I am definitely ADDICTED to it. How could you not be???? I used to live in Durango, CO and want to go home soooo bad! What better reason than taking on the Mtns. I love and miss on a KDX???? (Well, maybe I will have one of my own by the time we DO get to get out there! I have been trying to get them to at least think about it. Where exactly are you?
"If I were just two inches taller, I wouldn't be me." ~KDX Butterfly
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

If I put a Rockies section, then I would have to add a Smokies section, then a Desert section...etc...etc...

I tried to make if generic on purpose.
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Jeb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jeb »

>|<>QBB<
Indawoods wrote:If I put a Rockies section, then I would have to add a Smokies section, then a Desert section...etc...etc...

I tried to make if generic on purpose.
Wait a minute - how come you didn't mention an Appalachian section? Or a Pokono section?

I sense lots of bias here, perhaps even a hostile website environment.
"No farmer ever plowed a field by turning it over in his mind" -George E. Woodbury

CLICK FOR PICS!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

:lol:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "