Posting Pictures

Problems or Questions on General Forum Usage go in Here. (not bike related)
Jeb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posting Pictures

Post by Jeb »

'Tried to post a few pictures last night. I started an album, under "administrative" clicked "add pictures, set it up for two pictures and . . . nothing, never loaded. I deleted that album and started a new one and let it run for a while (all night) still not uploaded.

What am I doing wrong?
"No farmer ever plowed a field by turning it over in his mind" -George E. Woodbury

CLICK FOR PICS!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

After you browse to the pics you wanted to add... you then clicked the upload button at the bottom and nothing happened?
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Jeb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jeb »

>|<>QBB<
Indawoods wrote:After you browse to the pics you wanted to add... you then clicked the upload button at the bottom and nothing happened?
Yeah - a box appeared with graphics depicting file uploading with "please be patient, all is well" comment. I let it go last night and went to bed forgetting about it. This morning that box was still asking me to be patient!!

File sizes are typical and it was just two pictures. 'Almost like the script never completed.
"No farmer ever plowed a field by turning it over in his mind" -George E. Woodbury

CLICK FOR PICS!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

There is a file size limit. If they are exceeded, it will not upload. I think I have the limit at 1 meg which is a generous size limit. Also... I do not see your album?
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Jeb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jeb »

>|<>QBB<
Indawoods wrote:There is a file size limit. If they are exceeded, it will not upload. I think I have the limit at 1 meg which is a generous size limit. Also... I do not see your album?
I deleted the album since it didn't end up with any pics in it.

Both pictures were > 1 meg, so that's the answer.

As always, thanks. The pics were of a PC pipe with a dent. You answered the question night before last - no loss in performance - but it ends up not mattering anyway because I'm picking up an '03 220R this afternoon (a different bike): mostly stock at a great price!

kdxrider.net is fantastic, best out there.

CLICK FOR PICS!
gabem

Post by gabem »

I notice you say you're picking up a 220R, I just posted my son's 220 in the for sale section.
It's like new with very few hours and completely stock.

http://www.kdxrider.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3133
Gabe
KTM250 EXC (2-T)
MTDR Board Member/Secretary
http://www.mtdr.net