Ability to PM

Problems or Questions on General Forum Usage go in Here. (not bike related)
Gixxer340
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Ability to PM

Post by Gixxer340 »

I just recently joined the site and put up a couple posts. This morning I received a notification that I had been sent a PM but I am unable to read PM's by the looks of it. I gleaned from other posts that you need to make a donation to be able to read and send PM's so I made a donation. How long is it usually before you are able to PM after your donation? Also, How often do you need to donate to keep PM capability active?

Thank you
Jeff
- 2001 KDX200 - KX front forks, RB head and carb mods, Gnarly pipe

-The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do absolutely nothing for him - unknown
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: Ability to PM

Post by KDXGarage »

Julien takes care of it as soon as he can.

The donations keep the site from having to use ads.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Ability to PM

Post by Julien D »

Gixxer340 wrote:I just recently joined the site and put up a couple posts. This morning I received a notification that I had been sent a PM but I am unable to read PM's by the looks of it. I gleaned from other posts that you need to make a donation to be able to read and send PM's so I made a donation. How long is it usually before you are able to PM after your donation? Also, How often do you need to donate to keep PM capability active?

Thank you
Jeff
After the donation it's just until I see it and get it put in. Usually not more than a day or two. That privilege is permanent, it's not a subscription.