Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Problems or Questions on General Forum Usage go in Here. (not bike related)
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Post by skipro3 »

Great snow Inda!!!!
Made it to San Diego, my flight was delayed so I got on an earlier one that was leaving in 15 minutes. I've been here 3 hours and my origonal flight is still not off the ground in Sacramento!!!!

Anyway, Have a Merry Christmas for you and your loved ones. Hope your holiday is a great as mine is so far!!!!!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

This year has turned out great for me, I went from being unemployed, broke and almost being homeless, to working for a fortune 500 company doing what I love in a nice town that has a private motorcycle club that I'm a member of and moving into a nice house. My kids and family are healthy and happy and I have this site now that bring me great joy and a feeling of accomplishment. The human will is an amazing thing in what it can do if you have a positive attitude and stay optimistic.
You are all a great bunch of guys and I look forward to the coming years that this site will bring insight and bond all of us together.

Thanks for being here and I wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!!!! :supz:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
farmerj
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by farmerj »

I like the snow, too. And the green Christmas! I think I'll just say it a few times, Christmas- Christmas-Christmas. Actually, it has felt like a more difficult thing to say "Merry Christmas" this year than I remember in years past, given the "political correction" of the times. And I didn't repeat it above to be a you-know-what-head, but just because I wanted to see it come up green!

"I'm dreaming of a greeeen Christmas"...

It doesn't have the same melodic ring, but it is the kind of Christmas you get where I live!

So beside this wish for you all - (a DFIII in your Christmas stocking) - I add Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

I like the snow, too. There were actually a few tiny flakes of it today, here.

Yes, a Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all!
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
farmerj
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by farmerj »

If my last post makes no sense, that's probably because...it doesn't!

Since I cannot now delete it, let me explain that I just figured why I was "seeing green". I came upon this thread by doing a search with the word "Christmas", and so all references to it were highlighted!

I had thought that Inda had added a "Christmas bonus" to the snowflake theme by making the word turn up in color...thus my post.

The well-wishing still stands!
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Merry Christmas!
bigal007

Post by bigal007 »

Merry Christmas all. And you guys can keep the snow. Burrrrrr. Think i'll ride this weekend. Think it's gonna be 55 or so on Sunday. Perfect. Hope this Christmas season brings much joy to all the guys here and there familys. Oh and maybe a new rear nobby. :cool:
91 KDX200
BJH
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by BJH »

I'd like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmasas well. I'm glad things are looking up fo ryou RenthalIndawoods. :wink: I personally REALLY appreciate you taking out the time and expense to develop and maintain this site for all of us. You're a hell of a guy.

To all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
________
No2 vaporizer