how to load a picture on a post

Problems or Questions on General Forum Usage go in Here. (not bike related)
gabegambale
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by gabegambale »

ok so is there an easy way to do this im tryn to load pictures of my bike an its not working I know im most likely doing it wrong so any help would be awesome
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: how to load a picture on a post

Post by Julien D »

As a supporting member, you have two options. You can get to your personal gallery through your user control panel, upload images there, and then insert them into your posts using the "gallery" bbcode button above the compose window when writing a new post. Otherwise, you will need to upload the images to a photo sharing service like photobucket or imageshack, and paste the image url into your post, highlight the link and press the "img" bbcode button to wrap it in IMG tags. so it would be like [ IMG ] yourimageurl [ /IMG ] but without any spaces....

Uploading images directly to your posts from your PC is reserved for gold and platinum supporting members. :)

Hope that helps!
gabegambale
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by gabegambale »

found how to do it you just got stand on your head or do that look your dog gives you when he don't understand you .lol.....but for anyone looking at this theres a web site called tinypic.com that works great