You've been talking to my wife?!

Problems or Questions on General Forum Usage go in Here. (not bike related)
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

You've been talking to my wife?!

Post by skipro3 »

How else would you know I have a gold member? Ha!!

Also, nice avitar you have now. What inspired you?
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Well Jerry, that piece you did on the auto-clutch compelled me to make a new designation. That was a great thing you did! :supz: Hat's off!

It's October.... Halloween and all you know.... :twisted:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Re: You've been talking to my wife?!

Post by m0rie »

>|<>QBB<
skipro3 wrote:How else would you know I have a gold member? Ha!!
Thats entirely too much information Jerry! No wonder you have to keep throwing people out of your tent... :mrgreen:

Congrates BTW on the "Gold Member", the auto clutch writeup was good solid info that you can't find anywhere else! It (along with all the other useful info you've posted) certainly deserves the designation!

-Maurice
Last edited by m0rie on 11:44 am Oct 09 2005, edited 1 time in total.
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

I guess one ounce of gold is worth something! :lol:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Does that mean I'm due for an upgrade to an "Iron Member" ?? :oops:

Well done Jerry. Much deserved..... :grin: :supz:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

I think you still have a story to finish too don't ya? :?
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Yes, I do.
I just haven't felt inspired to write but the story is still there in my mind. It will get written and I hope you all are not disapointed in it!

Morie: I still haven't unpacked the rocket box on top of my car yet!!! Hope there wasn't anything that could go rotting in there!!

BTW, anyone lookig for great riding gear for a cheap price? Check out seller seismiccycles on eBay.

I've been buying gear for my two sons (and anyone else who will stop by) and got top-of-the-line Acerbis pants, jersey, gloves, socks for about $75!!!!

So now, if anyone in size BIG and size AVERAGE (Big is 13 boot and 38 waist; average is 9 1/2 boot and 34 waist) I have complete riding gear including helmets (3 total) Come on out to California and do some riding. I'm on-call this weekend but I have riding trips planned for every weekend from next weekend through Thanksgiving. Yee Haw!!!!!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

You've been talking to MY wife (well fiance) !!! How else would ya know I'm a 13 boot and a 38 waist ?? Hmmmm ?? Spooky.... :supz: :supz: :lol:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

And MINE! Well... ex maybe..... 9 1/2 and 34! :?
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****