Pictures?

Problems or Questions on General Forum Usage go in Here. (not bike related)
bikdx

Pictures?

Post by bikdx »

I'm technically challenged when it comes to computers but, I can usually figure out how to upload pics. I can't find the right button to click anywhere. Am I missing something?
ICRage42
Supporting Member

Pictures?

Post by ICRage42 »

For pics

Usually what you want to do is this.

1. Pick a good hosting site. They are free or most are free. I use imageshack and then theres photobucket. BUt there is tons of others.

2 Once you pick a hosting site then you have to upload your picture to there. Its just a matter of picking your picture and uploading takes very little. You click the pic and press upload and wait a couple mins.

3. Once its uploaded it gives you several lines of code. What you want is the "forum" code. Sounds stupid but its really a link to the picture on their server.

4. Make your post and when you want to show your picture you just post that link in the topic. Sounds weird but that link doesnt show as a link but it shows as the picture.

Hardest thing you have to do is make an account at one of the hosting sites. Second hardest is you figuring out to transfer from device to computer your pics.

What I do is take them with my phone and send them to my email. From there I upload the pics from my email to imageshack and upload and paste the code from there.

Hope this helps.
If you cant fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.
bikdx

Re: Pictures?

Post by bikdx »

Thanks! I was sooo confused. Between the instructions you just gave and the page I saved concerning jetting, y'all are a bunch of know-it-alls. :grin: Again, thanks a million!