I donated I think

Problems or Questions on General Forum Usage go in Here. (not bike related)
ICRage42
Supporting Member

I donated I think

Post by ICRage42 »

I donated a dollar for now and said everything ok just wondering if you got it. I have 1.02 left in my account till payday lol didnt want to try it twice.

Thanks Rage
If you cant fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: I donated I think

Post by Julien D »

I received an "anonymous" donation yesterday. I replied to the email registered to the paypal account that donated asking for a KDXRIDER username. If that was you, please check the email account that is registered to your paypal and reply back so I can confirm. For future reference, make sure you are logged into KDXRIDER before hitting the "donate" button, so I know who the heck is sending money.

Thanks!

J
ICRage42
Supporting Member

I donated I think

Post by ICRage42 »

actually i did meign.

Sorry its an old account an its done this before. Sorry Im not old but dam I started surfin when it wasnt an internet :supz:

ok will do

thanks again
ICRage42
Supporting Member

I donated I think

Post by ICRage42 »

You sent a payment of $1.00 USD to Jason Cook

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
Merchant
Jason Cook
Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.

Description Unit price Qty Amount
Make a Donation ~ K D X R I D E R . N E T ~
Item# Anonymous $1.00 USD 1 $1.00 USD
Subtotal $1.00 USD
Total $1.00 USD
Payment $1.00 USD

didnt know how to remain anonymous and still contribute hope this helps on your end and mine

peace and chicken grease

Rage
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Julien D »

You remain anonymous by sending me a payment when you are not logged in. Since you are not logged in, the donation function is not able to provide me with your KDXRIDER.NET username. This is not a problem if your paypal email is the same as the email you registered at KDXRIDER.NET with. In your case, it is not the same, so how in the heck would I know which user sent that donation? Hence, the request for verification.

I am updating your account now, thanks. :grin:
ICRage42
Supporting Member

I donated I think

Post by ICRage42 »

Sorry Julien

Yea I was logged in but after some time it logs you out.....took me a while to find info for paypal again. After donating I remember having to log back in.

As for my different email for registration. I use that email for fun sites or sites where money transactions dont really occur.

The other email I used for years for my own websites and company. Doing it this way helps. I still manage about a little over 200 websites about three or four voice servers across the states and sadly currently 14 game servers. All which gets also handled with that account. Easier and already setup.

So I did this if I do log out now and submit payment it will also send you a receipt from ICStudios from ICRage to your admin email here. If Im still logged in it will show from me ICRage42. Might still send you a receipt not sure. Anyways the receipt should say thanks for the beer, boobs, knowledge, and experience. ICRage42.

Sorry about the confusion :boogie:
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Julien D »

No worries, just letting you know why that happens. Thanks again, for you support, and let me know if any expected functions are not functioning as expected.