Gallery?

Problems or Questions on General Forum Usage go in Here. (not bike related)
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Gallery?

Post by skipro3 »

Hey,
When I click on the gallery button, All I get is a new page that says there's no album and no images. I tried the login button. A small window opens that asks me to login to the gallery. When I try to do that, I get an error that says it's the wrong username or password. I'm sure I'm using my correct username and password since I log out of the main site and log back in with it o.k. What's up with that?
P.S. Time: 5:54pm Pacific on 11/26/04
Last edited by skipro3 on 08:58 pm Nov 26 2004, edited 1 time in total.
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

You gotta login! :lol: It's secured.
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

When I try to login, it won't let me. When I click I want my password sent, it says,
Error: There is no valid email for this account. Please contact KDX Woodsrider Gallery administrators for a new password
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
89kdx200rdr
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by 89kdx200rdr »

i cant get into the gallery either, read all the above. i get the same as skipro3.
1989 KDX 200
2003 KX 250
2006 KX 250F
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Click the login tab top right side of the page.

If your name and password don't work, then try using your name and then for the password, use your name again.
Jerry

89kdx200rdr
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by 89kdx200rdr »

thanks ski,
it was the username username thing that got me in.
cool chopper after studying the pic i think thats a 206l whats with the crazy mid window on the pilots side?
1989 KDX 200
2003 KX 250
2006 KX 250F
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Excellent moderatin' Ski.... :supz:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Thanks Inda. I learned from the best!
89: The window is used when we sling in loads on a long line. That way The pilot can look out and see where the load is being placed. On short lines, the window on the front lower section works fine. I'll find a photo of the window in use and put it up some time soon.
Jerry

89kdx200rdr
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by 89kdx200rdr »

yeah i would like to see another picture. so thats the pilots door glass? i thought it was the mid window on a 206L.
1989 KDX 200
2003 KX 250
2006 KX 250F
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

That's a Bell JetRangerIII 204. A 4 door model. Yes, the pilot's window. The door is swapped when we are slinging loads. The ship generates about 450 HP at 5000 ft elevation. (approx)
Jerry

Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

Ever seen one of these Jerry?

http://www.superiorhelicopter.com/helicopters/

I work in Superior's plywood plant, when the market is doing bad (like right now)
The helicopter division makes a big enough profit to keep the whole company a float!

I think we have 6 KMAX's
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS
89kdx200rdr
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by 89kdx200rdr »

i saw those in the med once they vertrep'd us. now those are cool copters no tail rotors because the two main rotors spin in opposite directions
1989 KDX 200
2003 KX 250
2006 KX 250F