Donation

Problems or Questions on General Forum Usage go in Here. (not bike related)
HankXR250
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Donation

Post by HankXR250 »

So I just made a (via Paypal) $25 donation (couldn't find a "comments" field to put in my user name) to say thanks for keeping this site up and providing me with invaluable info about my 200.

Whenever I think about doing something to it, the first thing I do is search this site.

Rock on!

Henry Simpson (soon to be KDX200Hank)
Cha Ching

Post by Cha Ching »

Hi Henry. Where do you ride? I am in Lawrenceville Ga, 25 miles northeast of Atl. I frequent Moto Mountain, like every single weekend since i got my kdx in Dec. :supz:
Tedh98
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Tedh98 »

>|<>QBB<
Cha Ching wrote:I frequent Moto Mountain, like every single weekend since i got my kdx in Dec. :supz:
How does MM compare to Durhamtown or Highland Park?
Cha Ching

Post by Cha Ching »

I have not been to HP, but DP can't compete with MM, in my opinion. There is a ton of single track at MM, and it's very difficult! DP has alot of single track, just not very challenging. Don't get me wrong, i do like Durhamtown, but it's not my first choice. If you like MX tracks, def go to DP. I mostly ride trails and single track.

I am still waiting for my chance to get to HP. It's hard for me to go anywhere else, as i have a membership at MM. All of these spots are over an hour from my house, so paying $3 to ride helps me decide where to go each weekend. :mrgreen: :supz:
KDX Butterfly
Queen B
Queen B

Post by KDX Butterfly »

Hey Hank. I sent you a Thank You for your donation and have upgraded your status, but I think the Thank You was directed to a one "Timothy." :oops:
I apologize. The email is a draft, and I forgot to change the name. My bad. Human, I am.

Hope you will forgive me. :grin:
"If I were just two inches taller, I wouldn't be me." ~KDX Butterfly
HankXR250
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by HankXR250 »

NO worries - just wanted to verify that the PayPal worked.

Keep on keeping on!

>|<>QBB<
KDX Butterfly wrote:Hey Hank. I sent you a Thank You for your donation and have upgraded your status, but I think the Thank You was directed to a one "Timothy." :oops:
I apologize. The email is a draft, and I forgot to change the name. My bad. Human, I am.

Hope you will forgive me. :grin:
HankXR250
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by HankXR250 »

I live near Pleasant Hill and Lawrenceville Hwy - pretty damn close!

Never been to MM, mainly go to Highland Park, maybe Durhamtown once or twice a year with the sons.

There's a group of about 4 - 8 guys from work that go to Highland about one Saturday a month. I'll try to remember to PM you when I hear when the next one is. Probably not in April - going with family for Spring break to central FL - I'll see how the KDX works in the sand (with the wrong tires for that stuff, but oh well).

>|<>QBB<
Cha Ching wrote:Hi Henry. Where do you ride? I am in Lawrenceville Ga, 25 miles northeast of Atl. I frequent Moto Mountain, like every single weekend since i got my kdx in Dec. :supz: