How / Can we publish pictures?

Problems or Questions on General Forum Usage go in Here. (not bike related)
johnkdx220
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

How / Can we publish pictures?

Post by johnkdx220 »

This winter, I will attempt, and will certainly succeed in making an aluminium pipe guard from scratch (using a $15 sheet of 5052 aluminium). I intend to take step by step pictures. Will I be able to publish them here? If so, how.

Thanks.
KDX220 (RB'd, EFM Autoclutch, FMF Rev, KX front end... Crash proofed and crash tested tOO often !)
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

The way I do it is to them hosted somewhere, then use the Img tag before a link, then another Img tag after it. It will look like / Img after you click on it once. It is a start, then a stop tag.

I have got some pictures in the special tools section, if you want to see how they will be in a thread.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

John... You can do it as Jason says or you can email them to me and I will post them for you. Eventually, we will have a upload area. One of things I am working on ....
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Hell... put it in your Gallery! :lol: :supz:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "