Custom Brake Lines for H Series KDXs

Discussion specific to the 1995 - 2006 KDX200 (H Series) and 1995 - 2005 KDX220R (A Series) models sold in the USA
Willbilly

Post by Willbilly »

http://www.coremoto.com/Default.asp

You can pick any color any part and they can even customize it if you have a different than stock master or slave cylinder. You can even get custom length lines. Boom.

This is not paid advertising i'm just excited that i found this place and wanted to share with yall. I'll report back in a week or so when its installed to let you know if i like it or not.
6 Riders
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Custom Brake Lines for H Series KDXs

Post by 6 Riders »

I had a guy that makes A/C lines build my rear brake line for my 93 KDX. Just took the old, worn out line to him, he made me a new one. Same price anyhow.
newbbewb wrote:^what he said.
masterblaster wrote:Man 6 riders you rock.
*side note...I'm drunk, so try to read what I'm trying to say, instead of what I actually type
thirdgenlxi
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by thirdgenlxi »

I have a Core Moto front line on my bike (in Kawi green, of course, haha).... I like it a lot! Quality seemed top notch, and you can customize pretty much everything, as you mentioned. It just sucks trying to bleed the air out of the fresh line, lol
javjacob

Post by javjacob »

I just finished installing and bleeding my Galfer brake lines. The fit and finish was perfect. Bleeding is a headache, I was having a lot of trouble then got a reverse bleeder and it made is so easy. Reverse bleeding is the only way to do it.
2000 Kawasaki KDX220R
1996 Kawasaki KDX200
Willbilly

Post by Willbilly »

javjacob wrote:I just finished installing and bleeding my Galfer brake lines. The fit and finish was perfect. Bleeding is a headache, I was having a lot of trouble then got a reverse bleeder and it made is so easy. Reverse bleeding is the only way to do it.
Sweet who knew the brake line market was the coolest market in the dirtbike world?