Dynoport Pipe

Discussion specific to the 1995 - 2006 KDX200 (H Series) and 1995 - 2005 KDX220R (A Series) models sold in the USA
KDX_Newbie

Dynoport Pipe

Post by KDX_Newbie »

I have looked around on this forum and have not seen anyone mention they are running a dynoport expansion chamber. I have heard good things about them on quads and sleds just nothing about their performance on a KDX.

Does anybody have experience with these?

http://dynoport.com/200_KDX_1995-2002._1994-95
Tyl3r
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Dynoport Pipe

Post by Tyl3r »

I thought that PC and FMF were the only company currently making pipes for our bikes. I had no idea about Dynoport. You have peaked my interest... looking forward to hopefully hearing more... :pop:
04/05 KX220 Hybrid all decked out
18 KTM 500 EXC-F Dual Sport/Sumo toy
24 KTM 300XC-W Cheater bike
Jaguar
Supporting Member

Post by Jaguar »

Performance CDI -- KDX motocross mods -- the SR KDX -- expansion chamber analysis---> http://www.dragonfly75.com/moto/
ICRage42
Supporting Member

Post by ICRage42 »

I had one and sold it here when I got the woods pipe. I actually miss it. It had a HUGE top end and poorish bottom end. Loved it in the fields and straights. They are usually very heavy duty and weigh if I can remember more then the stock pipe. The woods I have now is about half the weight. They are a good pipe and have a slightly different sound. Get a dent in one and youll have some work cut out for you. The usual methods kinda word but the best is to use heat.

If you dont mind the weight its a good pipe.
If you cant fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.