MPR Suspension Review

Discussion specific to the 1995 - 2006 KDX200 (H Series) and 1995 - 2005 KDX220R (A Series) models sold in the USA
shoe757
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

MPR Suspension Review

Post by shoe757 »

Hi guys, just wanted to give a review of the shop that just did my stock suspension on the 220. I called a place that use to do my atv xc suspension and they weren't to adamant about doing it, especially in a weeks time. So I called up MPR in Pittsburgh, PA. I called late Friday and the lady I spoke with was on her way to North Carolina for the gncc. She assured me some one would be in touch by Monday. They did attempt to call but I missed and got in contact with them Monday morning. They knew exactly what forks and shock I was working with and being a race tech dealer, they knew gold valves were the way to go. Originally I was just going to do the forks because seals went bad and that was all I could afford. He tried convincing me to do the rear also because he didn't want me riding on good forks with a possibly blown rear that was definitely too soft on the spring. I thought it was just the normal salesman line and said I'd think about it overnight especially with a tight budget. He called me back the next day and gave me an offer that was at least $400 cheaper than Factory Connection, split the cost to expedite the shipping, and promised to install only the best parts. All of this just because he wanted me to be race ready and have a good experience! Not only did he finish it the day the parts arrived, he called me by noon and said it was done. I was stuck at work and there was no way to get there before they left for the races. I called back and asked if I could pay over the phone and have them hide it outside of their shop. The lady said they didn't want to run this risk of it not being there so she said they would hide it out back and just pay her at the race. Unbelievable customer service! On top of that, it handled better than my sprung and valved KYB USD on the 500!

Its rare to find service like that anymore. I felt obliged to at least try to spread the word.
02 Kdx220
97 Kdx200/220
04 Kx250/500
01 Kx250
01 Kx100
13 Klx140
12 Teryx4
11 kfx450r
05 Vulcan 2000
04 636
93 Cbr900rr 8.37 ET
96 Rm125