H vs e?

Discussion specific to the 1995 - 2006 KDX200 (H Series) and 1995 - 2005 KDX220R (A Series) models sold in the USA
straitnate14
Supporting Member

H vs e?

Post by straitnate14 »

So I have a 1990 kdx and I love it. I just got the chance to trade my 1986 lt250r off on a 2003 kdx 200 which I'm all over since I quit riding the quad once I got the bike. My question is how different do the h series bikes ride compared to the e series?
KDXrider1989

Re: H vs e?

Post by KDXrider1989 »

never ridden an H-series, but Ive heard they have slightly more top end and slightly less bottom-end torque. They are slightly taller and heavier, not by much, and Ive heard the suspension is really soft just like the E-series
6 Riders
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: H vs e?

Post by 6 Riders »

I have both....The ergos on the H seems better to me. Doesn't feel as "heavy" when cornering. It's a lot narrower, seat is actually lower, not higher. Better stock forks by far. And here is the biggest deal.....You can still get parts for an H series, where the E bike parts are starting to become rarer on a daily basis.
As far as power goes....I can't say since my motors are set up a bit different from each other and my H has had a FFW on it since I owned it. But, you can do an Eric Gore 225 kit on the H series :lol:
newbbewb wrote:^what he said.
masterblaster wrote:Man 6 riders you rock.
*side note...I'm drunk, so try to read what I'm trying to say, instead of what I actually type