Bike died today

Discussion specific to the 1995 - 2006 KDX200 (H Series) and 1995 - 2005 KDX220R (A Series) models sold in the USA
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: Bike died today

Post by KDXGarage »

How old was the fuel you had?
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
JFortner5
Supporting Member

Post by JFortner5 »

Jason wrote:How old was the fuel you had?
Sorry just saw your question. I can't remember exactly now but a few days. Less than a week for sure though. I guess it could have been the plug but it didn't look bad.
Joey

2003 KDX 220R
ohgood
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by ohgood »

i have a puller if you ever need it. we should ride Minooka sometime and compare bikes.

glad you got it sorted ! :supz:
JFortner5
Supporting Member

Post by JFortner5 »

ohgood wrote:i have a puller if you ever need it. we should ride Minooka sometime and compare bikes.

Thanks, yeah I'm definitely game for that. I actually just got home from a ride at Kentuck ORV out near Anniston. Had a really good time and it's a nice place to ride if you ever get out that way.
Joey

2003 KDX 220R
ohgood
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by ohgood »

JFortner5 wrote:
ohgood wrote:i have a puller if you ever need it. we should ride Minooka sometime and compare bikes.

Thanks, yeah I'm definitely game for that. I actually just got home from a ride at Kentuck ORV out near Anniston. Had a really good time and it's a nice place to ride if you ever get out that way.

I've ridden Kentuck, it was a dark and rainy ride but fun stuff. today we went to The Ridge and tried to connect what is left of the single track. so glad i was on the kdx instead of the drz.
JFortner5
Supporting Member

Post by JFortner5 »

We were talking about going to the ridge I've never been. I think our next trip might be up to Stoney lonesome I've never been there either.

It's usually a little harder for me to go far away often but I can go to Minooka pretty much any weekend. I'm usually off on Saturdays and every Sunday.
Joey

2003 KDX 220R