Trying to clear up front fender fitment

Discussion specific to the 1995 - 2006 KDX200 (H Series) and 1995 - 2005 KDX220R (A Series) models sold in the USA
cjrincon03
Supporting Member

Trying to clear up front fender fitment

Post by cjrincon03 »

I have seen quite a few posts regarding mx style front and rear fenders. We all know(should) maier makes an excellent rear fender to make your kdx have a cool mx style rear fender , but its kinda pricey. I found from maier a front fender that shows what all bikes it fits, so if you have an h series and want a mx style front fender and don't want to drill new holes or what have have you, pick one of these bikes an enter it as a "shop by bike" until you find the one you want . hope this helps . I shopped for a 2001 kx 125 and ordered the one I wanted.

I know there have been several people that have had success with other model bikes too, some dont list the years or size bike they ordered for, I've just to show that this link has concrete years an bike models that should interchange.

* took a screen shot of my phone , but couldn't figure out how to post the pic so here's the link. I know this fender is ugly and too expensive, but your just using these model years to make sure of fitment!*
https://www.maier-mfg.com/catalog/kawas ... ont-fender
95 KDX