Fellow Arizonans!

Reviews of riding areas...
thebleakness

Fellow Arizonans!

Post by thebleakness »

Anyone going to the December 2nd Coyote Classic? http://www.amraracing.com/waratfour.php I am most likely going to race. It will be my first race. Ive been told I would do fairly well and I have always dreamed of racing. Should be fun...if i find transport for my bike down there. :roll:

Will I be seeing any of you guys out there? I hope so. :partyman:
dave04kdx
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by dave04kdx »

Sounds like a good time! I have always wanted to ride my bike in a race just to see how I would do. PM me if you are headed that way Saturday.
At age 4 success is . . not peeing in your pants.
At age 12 success is . . having friends.
At age 16 success is having a drivers license.
At age 35 success is having money.
At age 50 success is . . having money.
At age 70 success is . . . having a drivers license.
At age 75 success is . having friends.
At age 80 success is . not peeing in your pants.
thebleakness

Post by thebleakness »

I dont think I am going to be racing anylonger. The c/s I ordered a few weeks back hasnt come in and might not come in on time. None of the stores up here carry one that fits my KDX...they never have what i need. :evil:

But I might go down and watch/volunteer. I have many friends who are racing and I would like to cheer them on. It would be so much to race though.
thebleakness

Post by thebleakness »

Turns out I will be racing. A fellow rider buddy of mine was dead set on me racing and we worked a few hours yesterday getting me ready. Im looking forward to this, gonna be great! :D
thebleakness

Post by thebleakness »

That was insane. I haven't done anything like that in my life before and I had a blast. I definatly need more riding time and work out to get my body into shape.

But I'm happy, I finished and even managed to beat someone else in C class. :razz: There were quite a few people who didnt finish. Out of the 4 people in my row only 2 finished, myself included. It was a tough race and the second loop was hard because of the 150 people who had already ridden it once.

There's a race on January 6th, the Kilauea Krusher 2. I'm thinking about trying that one out but I just dont know if I am to it. I managed to finish this race but I need some serious practicing before and its in the teens up here and not too much fun to ride in. :rolleyes: