T.M. Designworks Timber Mountain Hare Scramble

Reviews of riding areas...
Oregon Trail

Post by Oregon Trail »

This years Timber Mountain Hare Scramble is sponsored by T.M. Designworks! If you were ever looking for a XC race where the KDX would shine, it's this one! :supz:

Go to http://www.motorcycleridersassociation.org/ for more info!

4vman1

Post by 4vman1 »

That looks like a blast. I raced an ISDE type of race there a few years back and was a lot of fun. They had a section where you went as slow as you could go without touching. I think I was on minute 2 but ended up being the first minute out halfway through the race due to losing the first three riders somehow. I love riding down there, but don't know if I'll make it this year, as I just signed up with a few friends to race China Hat's ISDE and I'm considering going to the Idaho qualifier with one of them.
Oregon Trail

Post by Oregon Trail »

It's a OMRA event this year, but next year we have it scheduled to be put of the Western Hare Scrambles! We just got a Sutter 500 for trail work, so everything should be perfect!

http://sutterequipment.com/
4vman1

Post by 4vman1 »

Right on. Perhaps I'll plan on hitting it next year. That 500 should make already awesome trails perfect. I don't ride China Hat or 4-corners often, but every so often when the moto gods are looking down on us, we'll catch a normally whooped out trail they just hit with the sweiko (spelling I know) machine and be in heavenly bliss. See there, I just talked myself into it. See ya next year or possibly at the terrain cross.
Oregon Trail

Post by Oregon Trail »

Our Terrian Cross is up in the air, we may cancel it, too much work and not enough riders at the end of the season. :oops:
factoryX

Post by factoryX »

If gas were cheaper I'd be doing as much as possible. As it is, its almost to expensive to just go ride 30 miles from the house.
Oregon Trail

Post by Oregon Trail »

Our photographer got a picture of the one and only KDX at the race this year. :busted: