Hangover scramble

Reviews of riding areas...
the machinist
Supporting Member

Hangover scramble

Post by the machinist »

Are any of you wild west guys going to race the hangover this year. This will be my first year back and i plan on flying my green flag high :supz:
Hit me up if you wanna meet up.
Pics and video to follow
Brian
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Brian »

I'm thinking about it...I've never actually raced it but I have gone out and watched. It's fun to watch but it sure is cold and muddy. My wife wants to go to the coast for New Year's celebration and ride her friends quads on the sand dunes so I don't even know if I'll be in town but I all ready let her know that MY vote is for the Hangover scrambles.

Women...if they weren't so soft and curvy I'd get to go dirt biking a lot more. :prayer:
KX 250, KDX 220, KDX 220, KDX 200, CR 80

I don't believe in a society where the thrill of living is traded for the safety of existance---Nick Inatsch
island220
Supporting Member

Post by island220 »

Yep, My son and I will be there :supz:
the machinist
Supporting Member

Post by the machinist »

Start of the 30+ expert class - click on the picture for video.
You know your getting old when "up screwing" till 1:30 am on NYE ends up like this
island220
Supporting Member

Post by island220 »

Hi machinist how did those screws work we rode the 930 race and it was pretty slick, fun race and good weather :supz:
the machinist
Supporting Member

Post by the machinist »

>|<>QBB<
island220 wrote:Hi machinist how did those screws work we rode the 930 race and it was pretty slick, fun race and good weather :supz:
Screws worked better than you would believe. I was in the same race that you rode in. If you go to youtube and watch the 39min 30+ Am video @the 26min mark I fly past the guy filming, crashing into a down rider seconds later.
Was it you i said nice bike to on the starting line? I did talk to a younger guy on a KDX.
Did you or anyone you know get video?
island220
Supporting Member

Post by island220 »

We got signed in unloded went to put on gear, my son forgot his helmet, luckily the track owners son loaned him a helmet, ended up 5 or 6 min late, that was a first. Great vid that was pretty slick right thruogh that area looks like you were able to get by pretty easy, next year will be using screws, Are you going to sand flea harescamble feb 19 thats allways a good change of pace :partyman:
the machinist
Supporting Member

Post by the machinist »

Not gonna make it this year, work's 2 crazy. You and your son have a good time and be safe. Maybe we can get together and ride later this year? :supz:
island220
Supporting Member

Post by island220 »

Sounds good we will be doiing the team tortoise events and the enduro rides with nma, and the Dez 100