Pipestone, Montana

Reviews of riding areas...
Roland C

Pipestone, Montana

Post by Roland C »

There is a large section of Forest Service land just off I-90 between Whitehall and Butte that has some excellent riding. It has been developed by the Forest Service to accommodate all types of ATV riders (give them a place to go that is maintained and hopefully they won't make their own trails is the idea). Many of the trails are wide enough for a 4-wheeler, but anything that goes to single track is all but guaranteed to get pretty technical. I've explored it a fair bit and still haven't been on all the trails yet. There are miles and miles of trails. There is overnight camping allowed, but I'm not sure if they charge a fee for it. I live in Bozeman (about 65 miles to the east) and just go over for the day. Anyone who might be passing through ought to think about stopping by and giving it a try. Great place to ride! :cool:
'02 KDX200
'00 TTR125L
'02 SV650S
parker72001

Post by parker72001 »

sounds great, if my dad ever gets a bike i'll have to get a hold of you and maybe we could go riding, i might even be able to talk my stepdad and brother into going over there, that would be fun, :supz: :supz: :lol: :supz:
Parker Woods, 20 years old,
'04 KDX 220R