Moto Mountain Jasper GA

Reviews of riding areas...
treedodger

Re: Moto Mountain Jasper GA

Post by treedodger »

Ok cha ching, I'm in. I had to order some parts this week (smashed some stuff up last time), but I'm ready to go. I'll plan on getting up there mid-morning on the 14th.
Cha Ching

Moto Mountain Jasper GA

Post by Cha Ching »

Good deal, I am hoping my other 2 friends show up also. Lookin forward to it! :supz:
Cha Ching

Moto Mountain Jasper GA

Post by Cha Ching »

I met up with treedodger and we rode some single track Sunday. Nice to meet ya man, and good riding! We were covering some ground out there! I think i may have busted a rear shock seal?! Noticed some fluid in my truck when i got home, and now i am seeing it on the garage floor. :sad: Guess i need to clean this thing up and pull the shock. There is still plenty of single track you haven't seen, so i hope to be out there again within the next 2 weeks. :supz:
treedodger

Post by treedodger »

Enjoyed the ride, and you're pretty damn quick through those trails! Get that ride patched up and let's hit it again in a few weeks.
Tedh98
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Tedh98 »

I got the last minute chance to go to MM Saturday/yesterday. Perfect weather for riding and no injuries!
treedodger

Post by treedodger »

cool. I was there Sat too, riding single track with a bunch of ktm guys. wish I was have seen you, was tired of seeing orange by end of day...