Best Place to ride in Virginia?

Reviews of riding areas...
KDX220rser

Best Place to ride in Virginia?

Post by KDX220rser »

hey i am moving to Virginia in a few months and i am looking for places to ride there. i will be living close to Richmond and im looking for somewhere that is not too far. is there any place about 1-2 hours away for camping and riding?
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

Plenty, but I know of nothing specific...Hope someone else chimes in.
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project
paceyman
Supporting Member

Re: Best Place to ride in Virginia?

Post by paceyman »

>|<>QBB<
KDX220rser wrote:hey i am moving to Virginia in a few months and i am looking for places to ride there. i will be living close to Richmond and im looking for somewhere that is not too far. is there any place about 1-2 hours away for camping and riding?
If you are into woods riding, there is nothing better than the VCHSS. (http://www.vchss.org) Check out their website, come to a few events and talk to a few families that race. I am not a racer but I do play one at every event riding in the senior C class. It's a heck of a good time. You will also find other areas to ride once you get acquainted with the locals. The second thing you may want to do is get on the waiting list to join the Tidewater Dirt Riders (http://www.tidewaterdirtriders.com). They have (2) spots of land that members can ride, one of which is up towards Richmond. Any specific questions, PM me.

Welcome to the Commonweath of VA. You'll love it!!!
Paceyman
06 KDX200
08 KX65 - Son's
04 KTM 50SX - Daughter's
06 KTM 125SX - TBD
03 Honda CR85R - Son's
06 Polaris 300 Hawkeye - Wife's
KDX220rser

Post by KDX220rser »

thanks guys. but looks like the move will be pushed back a year or two. but i will remember the places thanks again
09 KTM 250 XC-W
2005 KX-DX Hybrid
03 Ozark (under construction)
1978 Honda NC50 (under construction)