Recent Ride Pics, Chadwick Missouri.

Planning a ride? Let us know about it...
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Recent Ride Pics, Chadwick Missouri.

Post by jafo »

I got some pics from a recent ride in Chadwick Missouri. They're in my Gallery if interested.

Jon.
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Thanks. That looks like a fun place to ride. Nice to see everyone properly geared up, too.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by jafo »

It's a blast. As far as protective equipment goes, you absolutley need it at this place. It's like riding on a big rock. There is so much rock that it's actually better if you get alittle rain. The dirt there gets real sticky when it gets wet and the water runs off quickly if you get a torential down poor. You don't get the nasty muddy mess like some places. It's alot of fun though. I'll definitley go back soon. It's a alittle over a 3 hour drive for me but it's worth it. Most riding ares around me are mud pits, you get a 1/4" of rain and you can't hardly ride.

The best part that I liked about this park is the stair steps of rocks and the fact that the riding areas so big that you can actually get lost in there. It has over 200 miles of trails with a diversity of easy riding to very difficult riding areas. The trails are all well marked for difficulty and trial numbers. So if you have a map, your good to go. Awsome riding place.

Jon.