Prospect

Planning a ride? Let us know about it...
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

Thanks for having us CC - It was a hoot! You can certainly sign me up for a John's Peak trip! :supz: :prayer:

-Maurice
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Re: Brown noser. LOL I was gonna say have you been snorting milo again Wibs. :lol: Again thanks for the pics and glad you guys had a blast.

Mental note to self: STOP sh!t stirrin the yanks ya gotta stay, eat, sleep and ride with or near em soon. :rolleyes: And Jerrys got mineshafts... :shock: :lol:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Skipro here: Reporting in. I made it home last night just at the stroke of midnite. From the last riding area, it was 395 miles to my driveway. I think I left there about 5:30 pm?? (or was it 6 pm by the time we pulled out?) Anyway, the trip was fast!!! (you do the math on average mph)

I caught a headcold last Wednesday, but no way was I not going on this trip. This morning, the cold had really caught up to me and now, it's 1:30 in the afternoon and I'm just getting up. Sorry to have kept you and Cindy awake Saturday night CC with all the coughing I was doing.

I promise to write a full report of the weekend events; start to finish. For now, just know it surpassed expectations. The food, the company, the trails, the scenary, the weather, about a dozen suprises along the way that include a meeting with the local law enforcement, one pissed off quad rider who wanted to kick my and m0rie's asses, and some big guy who flipped Carvr off and caused CC to whip a U turn to go have a talk with him.
:lol:

Time to go start on my cold remedy. Now, where is that bottle of Listerine CC left laying around? I think I (accidently) packed that with my stuff.
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
canyncarvr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by canyncarvr »

Good to hear you made it OK! You can come riding up here with a coffin fit any time! I got earplugs!! :wink:

Yeah...that brown noser WAS big, 'eh? I grabbed ahold of the front of his jacket..gave it a jerk. He didn't move, I about fell over.... :cry:

Consider the source
Using a perceived level of knowledge to boost my self worth.
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

bike profile: !clicky!
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

>|<>QBB<
skipro3 wrote:Skipro here:

I promise to write a full report of the weekend events; start to finish

Well....?

Least show us sum pics!
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Alright already. I'm still not all the way well, but I'll start the first chapter this weekend. Look for it tomorrow. :lol:
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

>|<>QBB<
skipro3 wrote:Alright already. I'm still not all the way well, but I'll start the first chapter this weekend. Look for it tomorrow. :lol:
Drink some Listerine and get on with it already :roll: :partyman:
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E