It's Time!!

Planning a ride? Let us know about it...
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

Just ran across these pics on the web

http://s792.photobucket.com/albums/yy20 ... OJ%20ride/
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

The second-to-last hill I failed to climb, I was on the low side, the bike on top of me, the wheels aimed up the hill so the gas could pour out onto my boot. My upper boot was caught on the frame guard. I could not get it loose. The lower boot, next to the ground was pinned solid between earth and bike. I wiggled and struggled quite some time, thinking if I could just move, the bike would continue to slide over me and I'd be free. We both would just keep sliding with me getting further and further under the bike. Just as I was almost untangled, the left boot pinned to the ground under the handlebars, CC pulls up and asks if I want help. He CLAIMS he was offering help before, but he must a been a ways away and whispering the offer 'cause I didn't hear him.

The last hill I failed on found me on my knees, grabbing double handfuls of rock and dirt, tossing them into the air and screaming the F word over and over. The boys were chuckleheads, enjoying the show, so I offered them to try and ride my bike up the switchback. No takers, but at least I was good entertainment. Ha! I wish I had a video of that! Wib said I looked like an orangutan all pissed off.

BTW, I've been called Jurassic Jerry or Geriatric Jerry, so the Ken doll don't bother me none.
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

Did you check out his extra parts?

:lol:
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Here's the Wibby version of Geri. It's Keri!

Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
canyncarvr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by canyncarvr »

Re: ' so I offered them to try and ride my bike up the switchback.'

Riding it up that little spit would'a been easy. It was farther up it got nasty. I rode UP there just to make sure that if we got your bike over the spot it was on..the rest of the climb was doable.

It wasn't.

Well...I did it...but, that's just me.

:roll:

Re: 'Just ran across...'

That's the link linked on the earlier page..click 'HERE'.

Consider the source
Using a perceived level of knowledge to boost my self worth.
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

bike profile: !clicky!
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

>|QBB<[/url]
skipro3 wrote:Here's the Wibby version of Geri. It's Keri!

I like those boobs better
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

>|<>QBB<
canyncarvr wrote:
Re: 'Just ran across...'

That's the link linked on the earlier page..click 'HERE'.
Click 'WHERE' ?
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
barryadam
Supporting Member

Post by barryadam »

Between the hot tub club, Jerry's posin', and the mixed gender naked dolls, you need to mark this thread "NSFW".
Oh, and that bike pron on the hillside, too.

Looks like we missed out on the fun.....(riding part, that is).
"I hate heli-coils. They are like hospice for motorcycle parts."- BDI
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

You were invited barryadam. Or so says Carvr. I could have met you in Sacramento somewhere and ferried you up the rest of the way.

Maybe next time. Remember, the trails have names and they mean something. Names like:
Joe's Tomb
Fucked by a Tree
Bed Spring
AutoClutch Hill
99 waterbars
Smoke a Clove (When you get to the top, you smoke a clove cigarette)
The Cart Wheel (New as all Wib saw of me was helmet, then feet, then helmet, then feet as I cartwheeled down the hill. Said it looked just like those ski videos when the skier does the cartwheel down the mountain.)

Drop offs where you just trust there's a trail only because you can still hear the other guy's bike running after he's dropped in, Switchbacks that will throw you down and make your bike mad enough at you that it will chase you down the mountain, Down hills so steep with ruts so deep, even stopped, the bike endos.

But the best part is having a big Wookie and a lucky Leprechaun there to guide you both into and out of trouble. The only thing they won't put up with is someone who gives up. Never give up, always try and they'll be there to see to it you make it through.
(BTW make sure your headlight works. These guys ride late!)
Jerry

barryadam
Supporting Member

Post by barryadam »

>|<>QBB<
skipro3 wrote:You were invited barryadam. Or so says Carvr.
Yep. Had a note from the doctor, though.

"Fucked by a Tree"...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I think I know that trail's cousin...."Imagonna F you up"
"I hate heli-coils. They are like hospice for motorcycle parts."- BDI
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Me too but the boys told me they'd take it easy on me.

They lie!

I even brought dinner in hopes they would have mercy.

They didn't.

Then I bought dinner the night after the first day riding in hopes they would now have mercy on me.

They still didn't.

Don't trust these guys. They love it when you make them look good. Ha!
Jerry

Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

So... what your saying is that you have to treat them like sh!t to get anything out of em? :hmm: Sounds familar.... :lol:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

Don't listen to him, he hit his head one too many times

We rode only the easy trails

Next year we'll have to take him on Grayback
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

My ears are still ringing from that last blow to the head!
Jerry

canyncarvr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by canyncarvr »

Uh...it's 'Screwed By A Tree'

We keep a civil tongue in our heads most times.

Of course, that's nuthin' but a big fat lie.

But it IS 'Screwed By A Tree'

We did Jerry right! We went down into a hole (Stratton Creek) I thought we could get out of 'cuz we've (Wibby and I) made it out before (three different ways). No one got up the first track, I couldn't FIND the second track, and no one but me made it up the third track. Well...Jerry never got even close to the bad part..and I don't think Wibby tried it. The 'doin' right by' part means we didn't just LEAVE him there..out in 'da woods...all alone...cold.....

We had to hit the asphalt slab to get back. We didn't even get cop-stopped for bein' on the highway!!

I'd say we did a fine job!!

Hey! At least I ran into a REAL tree with my head..not buffered with dirt underneath, either. Nope...a straight on shot. It was about 20-24" in diameter.

I doubt it moved.

Here's a riding hint for 'ya: When riding on a track you don't wanna fall off off 'cuz it's a long way down...and you happen to come up on a bit of sapling across the trail about shoulder high...DO make sure it's not at an OBTUSE angle (pointing toward you..not away) to you before you try getting past it.

I didn't. It wasn't. It pushed me off my bike clean as a whistle. I didn't even have time to wonder how bad it was going to hurt.

I've never hit my head that hard...and I've smacked it pretty good a few times.

:rolleyes:

Time for another handful of Advil..........

Consider the source
Using a perceived level of knowledge to boost my self worth.
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

bike profile: !clicky!
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

And it didn't even look like a sapling, just a branch anyone might figure would fold out of the way.
Just goes to show ya, never ever ride alone.

I recall much "discussion". I glanced at my watch, CC caught me, and I got my butt handed to me! He said to quit looking at my watch, he knew what time it was and that we'd make it back to the trucks before dark. We didn't of course. I think we were lost but don't dare say so for fear they will come after me in my sleep.
Jerry

skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Oh,
And where's my blue ice chest? The one with the insulation in it.
Jerry