* Labor Day Ride *

Planning a ride? Let us know about it...
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

'comeon guys...don't be posers! :butthead: <-- monkeybutt

Where are all those Tenn/Ken fellers out there?

This is going to be a blast!!!!!!

Since this is a *Official Event* there are going to be some suprises.... :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Time to revive this since time is growing short!

mr_munt?
Jason?
and the rest?

Who all is in? This will be something to remember...
Make a commitment! It's good cheap vacation entertainment! Camping, riding and socalizing... it doesn't get much better than that now does it?

LBL2005 will ROCK!
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by jafo »

I'm thinking about it. The Enduro is that following Sunday. I have one week of vacation left to take but it's frozen on the last week in July for now. I signed to work it (plant shut down for repairs) so that I can take that week when I wanted to. know ones said who's working or who's not yet at work so for now I can't go, but if it changes I'll do my best to be there. I've never been East of the Mississippi.

Jon.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

BUMP! :partyman:

Be there JAFO! I want to meet ya!
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

wsjkawasaki
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by wsjkawasaki »

Inda,
where are you guys going to stay at while at LBL? i noticed they had several campsites and a few cabins/bunkhouses ,i was considering trying to get a cabin if possible just wondering if i can book in advance ?? going to do my best to be there!! :supz:
shane j.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

I'm pretty sure we are going to camp out.
We got this great lot and showers are at the facilities. $8 a night to camp and showers are free on this site. About 5 minutes away from the riding area. We camp in Tennessee and ride in Kentucky. How often do you get to do that? :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

wsjkawasaki
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by wsjkawasaki »

sounds great !!! can't wait!!!
shane j.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Less than a month now! :supz:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Wouldn't it be hoot if I just showed up in the camp one night?
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

That'd be great ski! Come on down.... :supz:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

It won't take you long to get there on your KX... :supz:
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

I'm off to go pick up some lotto tickets. Of course, the better bet is that I will anger the boss enough that he'll send me home on displinary leave for 3 days.................again. Last time he did, I went to Hawaii. When I got back, he had to have me work overtime to catch up with the work that fell behind because I was on upaid disipinary leave. That 2 week paycheck was the biggest one of the year. I showed it to him and he expressed his opinion by telling be to get the hell out of his office. Hmmm so, how do I piss off the boss and get a few days off.........
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

skipro3 wrote:I'm off to go pick up some lotto tickets. Of course, the better bet is that I will anger the boss enough that he'll send me home on displinary leave for 3 days.................again. Last time he did, I went to Hawaii. When I got back, he had to have me work overtime to catch up with the work that fell behind because I was on upaid disipinary leave. That 2 week paycheck was the biggest one of the year. I showed it to him and he expressed his opinion by telling be to get the hell out of his office. Hmmm so, how do I piss off the boss and get a few days off.........
Ski you crack me up. :partyman:

-Maurice
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

I'm not nearly so entertaining in person...... unless you are following me on a single track trail.. Then you better have a camera ready!!!
Jerry

canyncarvr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by canyncarvr »

He's a liar, too!!

He's every bit as entertaining in person.

Take it as you like it. I don't have a camera ready..... :wink:

Consider the source
Using a perceived level of knowledge to boost my self worth.
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

bike profile: !clicky!
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

skipro3 wrote:Hmmm so, how do I piss off the boss and get a few days off.........
Taking a dump in his top drawer should do it ... :butthead: Oh you better get some photos just to be sure he knows it was you. :lol:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

LBL? :roll:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Buy this for me Ski and you will have a bike when you come down! :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/KTM-EXC- ... enameZWDVW
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Ya know, Vince................ you've given me an idea. (My wife just read that as I was typing and ran from the room screaming. What's up with that?!?)

I've been wanting a KTM 300EXC for the stable. The last dirtbike on my list. It always seems the good deals are back east of the Mississippi; not out west. I do require that I see the bike first. Perhaps, someday, I can fly out to see a bike I'm pretty sure I want, buy it and ride it with you guys, then ship it home.

OH OH!!! Wife just came back into the room. Put the shotgun down honey..........not the computer dear, don't shoot the.............. :shock: BANG!!!!!!!!!!!
Jerry

KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Ski ?? :shock:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."