WUDI XI

Planning a ride? Let us know about it...
skythrasher
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

WUDI XI

Post by skythrasher »

It is that time again and my club is hosting the WUDI ride this year in NW Ark. Here is the link to the info. It would be nice is several of you KDX'ers help me make a showing for our steed of choice. Great riding area in the Ozark/St.Francis Forests. Hope some of you guys can make it.
Last edited by skythrasher on 07:09 pm Dec 31 2008, edited 1 time in total.
My Gallery
2001 KDX200
1987 KDX200
2002 CR250R
2016 KTM 350XCF-W Six Days
wylde3

Post by wylde3 »

Is this going to be an enduro type ride or a casual ride? I have wanted to ride Mill Creek but have never made it over there.
skythrasher
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

WUDI XI

Post by skythrasher »

There will be riding opportunities of all types. You can group up with other folks or ride solo. Whatever you want to do. There will be plenty of people who know the trails to guide and lead trail rides. Some folks will group up for difficulty level, speed, types of trails, length of ride, etc.. You can just show up and do what you want to do. Come early, stay late, or both. Personally I will be heading out for casual rides on both single track and two track. I like to start out slow and speed up a little when I get warmed up. I usually try to ride 6-10 miles and take a short break and ride some more. I try to keep the loops about 25-35 miles each. Hope you can make it. Great area to ride.
My Gallery
2001 KDX200
1987 KDX200
2002 CR250R
wylde3

Post by wylde3 »

I like your idea of a good time riding :grin: . Weather permitting I will be there and would like to ride with you. What days are you going to be there? I guess the closest motel is Fayetteville? Keep me updated I have a friend that has a 220, I will try and talk him in to coming too. It is about a 3:30 min drive from OKC to Mill Creek.
skythrasher
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by skythrasher »

Yeah closest is in Fayetville which is about 39-35 minutes from campground. It is about 70 miles from my home so I will camp out weather permiting. I plan on heading down early Friday morning and staying until Sunday afternoon. The area holds up great in the wet weather. If it rains to much for me to say dry I'll still be there I'll just comute home at night. Should be a blast. Keep an eye on the website that I posted the link to in first post for all the info.

WUDI XI Website
Last edited by skythrasher on 07:09 pm Dec 31 2008, edited 2 times in total.
My Gallery
2001 KDX200
1987 KDX200
2002 CR250R
skythrasher
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by skythrasher »

Oh Yeah, the terrain is pretty rocky. If you are prepared for it you'll have fun. If you don't you'll still have fun just maybe not quite as much.
My Gallery
2001 KDX200
1987 KDX200
2002 CR250R
DirtBikeDad
Supporting Member

Post by DirtBikeDad »

Watch out for that crazy old man from Smackover, AR straddling a Spanish Lady (GasGas) he will lead you into temptation! :supz: :partyman:
DirtBikeDad
Jeremiah 29:11-13
"That's not flying, it's falling............with Style"
'99 Honda CR250R (Keith)
'99 Honda CR250R (Wilson 15)
'00 Yamaha YFM350 Warrior (Travis 13)
'90 Kawasaki 220 Bayou (Farm Toy)
skythrasher
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by skythrasher »

Here is a little sample of about 40 miles of trail where the WUDI XI will be held. Gonna be a great ride.

My Gallery
2001 KDX200
1987 KDX200
2002 CR250R
skythrasher
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

WUDI XI Forum

Post by skythrasher »

Jeb has created a forum for the WUDI XI ride in NW Arkansas. It can be found here.

I really encourage you guys to make this ride if you can the terrain is awesome and it will be a real blast.
My Gallery
2001 KDX200
1987 KDX200
2002 CR250R
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

You know he is "Hell Spawn" skythrasher! :lol:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Wudscrasher
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Wudscrasher »

>|<>QBB<
wylde3 wrote:Is this going to be an enduro type ride or a casual ride? I have wanted to ride Mill Creek but have never made it over there.
Helpful?!?!? Pfffffftttttt........

I'll be there with my KDX, only because my girlish stature won't fit over a high quality Euro machine. <sigh> I guess I'll have to make do.

See y'all at Wudi. :boogie:
2000 KDX220R

"Big air? I say keep it in the dirt - that's where the fun is. You want big air, kid? Pull my finger." -- Smooth Johnson, Master of the Berm
HellSickle

Post by HellSickle »

>|<>QBB<
Wudscrasher wrote:>|<>QBB<
wylde3 wrote:Is this going to be an enduro type ride or a casual ride? I have wanted to ride Mill Creek but have never made it over there.

I'll be there with my KDX, only because my girlish stature won't fit over a high quality Euro machine. <sigh> I guess I'll have to make do.

Really CJ, it won't be so bad. I'll let you take my orange bike for a spin or two. Only if you promise not to leave any cooties on it tho. :supz:
Wudscrasher
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Wudscrasher »

>|<>QBB<
HellSickle wrote:>|<>QBB<

Really CJ, it won't be so bad. I'll let you take my orange bike for a spin or two. Only if you promise not to leave any cooties on it tho. :supz:
Dude?!?!? WTF??? The KDX was the best chick bike in my price range. I would think you would be tired of ragging on me about it by now. Sheesh!
2000 KDX220R

"Big air? I say keep it in the dirt - that's where the fun is. You want big air, kid? Pull my finger." -- Smooth Johnson, Master of the Berm
HellSickle

Post by HellSickle »

>|<>QBB<
HellSickle wrote:>|<>QBB<

Dude?!?!? WTF??? The KDX was the best chick bike in my price range. I would think you would be tired of ragging on me about it by now. Sheesh!
Chick bike? Well, the first step to recovery is acknowledging you have a problem. Kudos! Looking forward to this trip.
HellSickle

Post by HellSickle »

Man, don't you love it when a friend stops by your house, uses your computer, and doesn't log back out? This flame war could go on for a long, long, time.... :rolleyes:
Wudscrasher
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Wudscrasher »

HellSickle abused my account, Vince! Delete the last 5 posts, ...please! Oh, and BAN HellSickle forever....

--Wuds
2000 KDX220R

Wudscrasher
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Wudscrasher »

Oh, and Skythrasher? I'll be at WUDI XI...Mr. Cook and I are good friends, and I'll never pass up a chance at Deb's gumbo :supz:

Look forward to meeting up with you, and HellSickle is a good friend I'm heading down there with. Look for a pimped-out KDX220, hangin' out in the Cooks' Easy-Up! :partyman:

Maybe this year, I'll actually get to ride with Brunsgaard!
2000 KDX220R

Wudscrasher
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Wudscrasher »

>|<>QBB<
DirtBikeDad wrote:Watch out for that crazy old man from Smackover, AR straddling a Spanish Lady (GasGas) he will lead you into temptation! :supz: :partyman:
I know him. Be afraid...be VERY afraid....

--C.J. (Borrowed his son's GG250 with the Red Bull LMS "Official" stickers at last years' WUDI X ---- WOW!)
2000 KDX220R

skythrasher
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by skythrasher »

I'll be lookin for you guys. It should be a great time. I think the fact that it is at White Rock this year is going to up the numbers. The trails are not quite as epic as Brock Creek but there are a lot more of them. The camping conditions will be a lot better also. I think the better camping is what is pushing the numbers up. So far I think my group will have 3 KDX, YZ250, CR250, Gas Gas 300. Hope you have a safe trip down.

Oh, a buddy of mine was up in CO a little while back and came across some Bee Hive Beer. Is that stuff available in your area. If so would you be willing to run some down to Arkie land.
My Gallery
2001 KDX200
1987 KDX200
2002 CR250R
Wudscrasher
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Wudscrasher »

>|<>QBB<
skythrasher wrote:
Oh, a buddy of mine was up in CO a little while back and came across some Bee Hive Beer. Is that stuff available in your area. If so would you be willing to run some down to Arkie land.
Not familiar with it, but I'll check around and bring down a case for ya! We'll be bringing some other local styles as well. BTW, can I get some jetting recommendations from you? Here's what I'm running:

2000 220
Stock carb, Wiseco piston
FMF Gnarly Woods/TurbineCoreIIQ
VForceIII, TwinAir filter

Currently in my carb:
142 Main
42 Pilot
R1174L / 2AFL Needle, 2nd clip < the Top
I've been running perfectly out here, and have only fouled 1 plug in 4 years. Sounds like you guys are running in the 150's for main's. Any help is much appreciated!

-- C.J.
2000 KDX220R