Highland park resort

Planning a ride? Let us know about it...
billys04kdx200

Highland park resort

Post by billys04kdx200 »

A couple of friends of mine from Tn and Fl are meeting at Highland Sept 26th-28th. I know some can't get off Friday but are more then welcome to meet us down there Sat. Went last spring and had a blast. Lots of trails for every skill level. http://www.highlandparkresort.com site hasn't been update since May but i know the cabins are finished for renting, and shower and restroom facilities are supposed to be done. If weather isn't to bad i'm camping outta my trailer again.
DirtBikeDad
Supporting Member

Re: Highland park resort

Post by DirtBikeDad »

>|<>QBB<
billys04kdx200 wrote:A couple of friends of mine from Tn and Fl are meeting at Highland Sept 26th-28th. I know some can't get off Friday but are more then welcome to meet us down there Sat. Went last spring and had a blast. Lots of trails for every skill level. http://www.highlandparkresort.com site hasn't been update since May but i know the cabins are finished for renting, and shower and restroom facilities are supposed to be done. If weather isn't to bad i'm camping outta my trailer again.
Cabins are finished, shower and rest rooms are completed and this weekend, the Grotto is supposed to be unveiled. Not complete but functional and a nice place to relax and cool off after a hot day's ride. For more read here

http://www.georgiaoffroad.com/forums/vi ... ght=grotto

Wish I could join you, but I'll be off on a 3 day adult training session with our Scout Troop leaders that weekend....It's my birthday Sat 9/27 and I'd rather be riding! :roll:
Last edited by DirtBikeDad on 07:13 pm Aug 07 2008, edited 2 times in total.
DirtBikeDad
Jeremiah 29:11-13
"That's not flying, it's falling............with Style"
'99 Honda CR250R (Keith)
'99 Honda CR250R (Wilson 15)
'00 Yamaha YFM350 Warrior (Travis 13)
'90 Kawasaki 220 Bayou (Farm Toy)
KDX Butterfly
Queen B
Queen B

Post by KDX Butterfly »

Happy (?) Birthday, DirtBikeDad!!!! :partyman:
"If I were just two inches taller, I wouldn't be me." ~KDX Butterfly
DirtBikeDad
Supporting Member

Post by DirtBikeDad »

>|<>QBB<
KDX Butterfly wrote:Happy (?) Birthday, DirtBikeDad!!!! :partyman:
Thanks KDXButterfly, a tad early though...I actually meant the saturday of the HP trip...original post edited for clarity. :supz:
DirtBikeDad
Jeremiah 29:11-13
"That's not flying, it's falling............with Style"
'99 Honda CR250R (Keith)
'99 Honda CR250R (Wilson 15)
'00 Yamaha YFM350 Warrior (Travis 13)
'90 Kawasaki 220 Bayou (Farm Toy)
billys04kdx200

Post by billys04kdx200 »

We'll toast up a few for ya DBD. Thanks for the update on highland. Sorry that you won't be able to make it. You could tell'em you got a case of the green apple splatters and join us. Just a thought. :lol: