LBL - short notice

Planning a ride? Let us know about it...
crf_kdx

LBL - short notice

Post by crf_kdx »

Austin and I are headed to land-between-the-lakes on Sunday for our annual three day riding adventure there. We should be on the trails at 9:00AM Monday and we'll ride through Wednesday evening. Austin can't wait to try out his new Honda 250X on some of the hill climbs. We'll camp at Turkey Bay ... likely in one of the two 24 hour generator areas.

I would have posted this notice sooner but I thought my wife was going along but the predicted hot weather (daytime highs in the low 90s) is keeping her at home (generator is too small to power the TT's AC).
"There are two kinds of adventurers: those who go truly hoping to find adventure and those who go secretly hoping they won't."
~ William Trogdon

2002 Honda Shadow ACE 750
2005 KDX 200 (mine)
2006 CRF 250X (son's)

2004 TTR 125LE (for sale)

KORHS Series: Senior C
Jeb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jeb »

I'll bet you guys have a great time. I return to work on Monday (on vacation this week) but now wish I'd taken another day or two . . .

catch you next time!
"No farmer ever plowed a field by turning it over in his mind" -George E. Woodbury

CLICK FOR PICS!
crf_kdx

Post by crf_kdx »

I hope to return to LBL in early October . . . maybe we can work something out then.
"There are two kinds of adventurers: those who go truly hoping to find adventure and those who go secretly hoping they won't."
~ William Trogdon

2005 KDX 200 (mine)
2006 CRF 250X (son's)

Jeb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jeb »

I'm assuming that you didn't get to go due to the chain guide mishap . . .
"No farmer ever plowed a field by turning it over in his mind" -George E. Woodbury

CLICK FOR PICS!
crf_kdx

Post by crf_kdx »

Correct - but all is well. We're heading out with TT in the morning to spend a few days down at Redbird Crest Trails east on Manchester. The trails there link up with the county system in Leslie County (the site of a KORHS hare scramble in the spring). Easily combined trails of 100 plus miles. We have a family trip back to the midwest the middle two weeks of July but we hope to hit LBL before school starts in either late July or early August.
~ William Trogdon

2005 KDX 200 (mine)
2006 CRF 250X (son's)