Midwesterner Ride

Planning a ride? Let us know about it...
Jeb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jeb »

>|<>QBB<
Indawoods wrote:Can't find it?

http://kdxrider.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25
Oh, yeah, I found it . . . I was lookin' for more gory details :grin:
"No farmer ever plowed a field by turning it over in his mind" -George E. Woodbury

CLICK FOR PICS!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Like what?

It's a blast!!!!!
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Jeb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jeb »

Like what? I don't know, guess I was fishing for highlights from a typical ride - your description's not bad . . . better yet, I did see some of your pics in the gallery, looks pretty cool.

I like the idea of riding for several days and the camping, it DOES sound like a blast. How many typically come out?
"No farmer ever plowed a field by turning it over in his mind" -George E. Woodbury

CLICK FOR PICS!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Well the grounds have improved allot since that review... more land, more tracks and improved amenities. Prices have stayed pretty consistant and as long as you respect the rules everything is great!

My typical day consists of waking up, stoking the fire and brewing some coffee... make a little breakfast, go take a dump and get dressed to ride by 10am or so.

Head out in the woods and ride a few laps to get warmed up, come back to camp, take inventory of fuel and such, tinker around with the jetting and have a smoke. Head out again at a much quicker clip making mental notes of where I can make time over my brother (It's always a competition! :grin: ) Run a utility road... climb some hills... find some new trails to explore.. etc.

Round noon... pop a beer and shoot the shite, grab a dog or burger... drink a few more beers and head out again bullet proof.

You get the idea.... :supz:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Jeb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jeb »

^ I get the idea . . . I'm gonna go ahead and block off those days on that calendar at work and hope some other riders this side of Louisville get to come out.

I know there's interest in Hatfield & McCoy among kdxrider membership - I'll see if I can't pull together some details for a trip out there as well.

CLICK FOR PICS!
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

I shuold at least be at Taylorville for Memorial Day. Will more than likely be in Daytona for the 4th.
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project