Michigan KDX'ers

Planning a ride? Let us know about it...
Recan

Michigan KDX'ers

Post by Recan »

Anyone into a fall color tour? Bent Wheels comp. club is holding there color tour on Oct. 7th&8th. It's a great ride, with some great people :partyman: . On sit camping(can get cold!!!! Last year was COLD), or local Hotels. The local county passed a bill to open county roads :supz: . just stay on the shoulder. For better details check out bentwheels.com.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

A little more warning and I woulda went! Need to put stuff like this in the Calendar..... :?
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Recan

Post by Recan »

Sorry about that!! I'm new, and didn't' think about it tell tonight! But they have it every year. Plus a hair scramble in june(haven't done the hair yet, to scared of coming in last behind a 9 year old with training wheels :oops: )
tom

Post by tom »

Ya post sooner , that sounds like alot of fun. Didn`t know anyone was doing anything like that. Hope to be thier next year.
Recan

I did it agin.

Post by Recan »

>|<>QBB<
tom wrote:Ya post sooner , that sounds like alot of fun. Didn`t know anyone was doing anything like that. Hope to be thier next year.
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. But check out the Michigan CCC! They have TONS of rides all season long! There is one coming up on May 5, and 6th. (late worning agin! LOL) This one sounds like it's gonna be bigger the the fall tour. This one is put on by Capital charter. I think!! But looking forword to it. (if I can fined my son som boots befor then!)